Chapter 2:Raising Nikki

As Nikki grew up. She became a beautiful little girl, she had blonde hair, her skin color was just perfect and her eyes where a bright blue; that if you looked at them you would fall in love. When Nikki was eight her parents found her to be a bit odd.

"Come Nikki it time to go." Said her father waiting for 8 year old Nikki to come out of her room, so they could leave to church. She walked out of her room in her white dress for today was her first communion.

When they arrived at the church her parents left inside while she waited for her cue to walk into church. For young Nikki was dying of excitement for today was the first time she would revive Jesus. When her cue was given she walked in and the traditional first communion mass began. The moment Nikki was waiting for had came. The priest held the small peace if holly bread in front if her and gave it to her. But as soon as the bread entered her mouths she collapse to the ground. Everyone gasped and her parent rushed to her side.
·········

When Nikki finally woke up she was at the hospital. Her parent relieved that dhe was ok. They embraced her in a hug. The doctor walked in to examine her.

"What wrong with her doctor?" asked her father.

"Well sir we didn't find anthing wrong with her. Honesly we don't know why she collapsed." her father look away and nod. He strongly believed hi daughter would be ok because got would protect her.

That night at their house they stayed up praying while Nikki was asleep. They thought she was asleep until they herd her talking. They quietly walked to her bedroom and stood at the door way observing her.

"Why do you want me?" she ask to no one or so her parents thought.

"My parents do love me."
"No they would love you" she said.

"Nikki?" called her mom "who you talking to honey?"

"My friend"

"Honey there's no one there." her mom said.

"Yes there is!" she argued

"Ok what's his name?" she asked

"What's you name?" Nikki asked her friend. "He said I'm not allowed to tell you because you won't let us be friends and more." her parents look at each other shocked. Who could their little girl ne talking to.