Chapter 12: Rebecca and Rodger

Rebecca looked around the garage trying to find the picture her husband had asked for. As she was digging threw one of the boxes she found a picture of her holding a new born Nikki. I hope you and the baby are doing fine Rebecca thought to herself as she sighed.
"Did you find the photos?" Rodger asked his wife.

"No they're not here." Rebecca answered. "Maybe Nikki took them by accident." She suggested. Rodger shrugged walking away back into the living room. Even though she didn't admit it she disagreed with her husband on disowning their daughter. Niko and Nick weren't home they were at school. All she could think of for the past four months was Nikki. Ever since they found out Nikki was pregnant Rodger hasn't liked speaking of her.

"Rebecca Señora Rosa called Nikki and Mary went looking for answers about Nataly." Rebecca looked at her husband in shock. She didn't understand how Nikki found put about all this when they did everything in their power to make sure everyone even the whole town forgot about what happen to Nataly.

"What did she tell them?" Rebecca asked very concerned.

"Not much." Rodger answered.
....

Rebecca walked around Life to her couldn't be anymore perfect. She was 24 years old had a beautiful eight year old daughter and just found out she's pregnant. Rodger is currently at Nataly ran out of her room.
"Mommy! Mommy! Can we leave already Rosa and Chuck are here." Rebecca shook her head.

"Not yet honey I promised Chuck and Rosa's parents I would take a picture before you all left to the Halloween festival." Being a small town the kids parents trusted the kids to go out on their own because anything hardly happen in this town. Rebecca took the photo of the three and the children where off. Chuck was dressed like a cop, Rosa like a princess, and Nataly like an angel. Almost near midnight Rebecca got a bit worried the kids should have been back an hour ago. Walking over to the house phone she herd a knock on the door. She walked over and opened it. Joe, Chuck's dad, was at the door.