Chapter 8

Recap:
NICKI'S POV
"Okay... I'll talk to you tomorrow." He gotta up and fixed himself. "Goodnight." I said as I walked him to the door.
"Yea, g'night." I went to my room, got in the shower. I got out and put a thong, bra, and some Victoria Secret pajama shorts on. I checked my phone to see I had some texted from Drake and a missed call from Safaree.
I texted him to see what's up.
Me ~ Hey Safaree, sorry I missed your call what's up?
After about ten minutes he texted me back.
Safaree - It's cool, I just wanted to see if you wanted to do something tomorrow.
~ yea sure, after 7 though because I have to work.
- Ok I'll see you tomorrow, gn
~ good night
I  tried to go to sleep but I couldn't stop thinking about Meek. He's not as bad as a guy as I thought he was, but Aubrey is such a sweetheart, and I'm feeling Safaree a little bit. I just don't know if I should be falling for Meek or if I should keep the relationship strictly professional.
(The next night.)
NICKI'S POV
I went to Safaree's house after the last performance KashDoll had, I decided to manage her.
"Hey." He said as he opened up the door for me.
"Hey Safaree." I smiled as I walked in the house. "Hi you must be Damien." I said to the little boy that ran up to me.
"I am Damien, daddy is this my new mommy?" I smiled shyly, awaiting Safaree's answer.
"Uhh, go play Damien." Damien ran upstairs. "I'm sorry about that Onika."
I giggled.
"It's cool, I love kids." He smiled.
"That's great. You wanna watch a movie?" I nodded my head yea and sat down beside him on the couch. He put his arm around me and I laid my head on him. After 3 minutes into the movie, I looked up at him and kissed him. He ran his fingers through my hair. We started making out and I got on his lap and grinded.  I began to moan as he sucked on my neck, he started removing my shirt.
"Daddy what are yall doing?" I instantly jumped off Safaree's lap and fixed my shirt. I feel so embarrassed and kind of like a hoe.
"Nothing, I told you to go upstairs Damien."
"Can I get a popsicle?"
"Yes then go upstairs." Damien walked away. "Sorry about that,  where were we?" He leaned on to me and tried to start kissing me again. I put my hand on his lips.
"I'm not in the mood anymore." He laughed.
"I understand Onika." I smiled. My phone started ringing.
"I gotta take this." He nodded his head, I got up and walked in the hallway.
"Hello... what's up Robert?... right now... okay I'll be there in a few." I hung up the phone, Robert and his his team are having a party at the office and they want me to come. I walked back into the living room where Safaree was.
"I gotta go Safaree."
"Why? What's wrong?" He stood up and asked.
"Nothings wrong, I just have to run in to work real quick." 
"Oh okay, text me later." I gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek.
"See you later." I went out to my car and tried to start it up. "Again, what the fuck." I continued to try and start it. I guess Safaree hard me struggling because he came out his house and asked if I needed a ride.
"Yes please" He went in the house, grabbed his keys and Damien and we got in his car.
MEEK'S POV
All my employees and co workers are here, I invited Nicki to our party because she's on our team now. Nicki came into the building office.
"Hey Nic." I yelled. "Come over here."
"Hey Robert. Hi everyone." She said.
"Guys this is Onika Maraj, KashDoll's manager and my girlfriend." She looked at me confused.
"Girlfriend?"
"Yes girlfriend."
"When never talked about this.." I laughed.
"Now we have,  your my girlfriend." I grabbed her hand and we walked to my office.
"Why would you just claim me as you girlfriend in front of all them?" She asked with an attitude.
"Because you are my girlfriend."
"No I'm not Robert, we didn't even talk about this."
"Calm down Nicki." I said.
"Whatever Robert."she rolled her eyes. "I'm going home."
"Let me walk you to your car." She shrugged her shoulders and we walked outside. "Nicki I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you mad."
"Then you shouldn't have done it, you can't just claim me."
"Do you not have feelings for me at all?" I asked.
"I... I" just then we reached the car she was leading me to. It's some nigga in the front seat. He got out the car.
"Who the fuck are you?"I asked him.
He ignored my question and opened the car door for Nicki.
"I know you heard me nigga."
"I'm Safaree, nigga, who the fuck are you?"
"I'm Meek. Aka Nicki's boyfriend."
"Boyfriend?" He asked.
I just told you, you can't claim me." Nicki pushed me.
"Nicki why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?" He asked
"Why would she need to?" I said.
"I don't... Robert mind your business."She said.
"Who is Robert?"
"That's my real name nigga,  mind ya god damn business." I said.
"Nicki, why this nigga drive you here?" I asked her.
"Cause she was just at my house." He grabbed her hand and led her to the side of the car.
"Why the fuck were you at his house?" She ignored my question She got in the car. He got in the car too.
______________________________________
Hope yall like this chapter.
Sorry if there's any errors.
Vote and Comment Please.
Thanks for reading.
Sorry I don't update this often.