Chapter 16

NICKI'S POV
I woke up the next morning with a unread text from Safaree and KashDoll.
Kash - hey Onika, I need to meet up with you sometime today.

~ Okay, what time?

- Is later today around 5 good?

~ that's perfect see you then.

I got up out off bed and got in the shower. After I got out, I went back and checked the message from Safaree.

Safaree - Hey Nic, are we still on for dinner at 7?

~ Yea that's fine

- is there anywhere specific you wanna go

~ no we can go anywhere

MEEK'S POV
I have the worst hangover, my head is banging. I looked over to see if that girl was still in the bed, she's gone. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I walked to the kitchen to get a bottled water.

"You finally up young bull." Tak said.

"Yea, I gotta a headache."

"Oh well I sent the bitches home."

"Thanks bull. What's the plans for today?" I asked him as I sat down on the couch.

"We don't have nothing to do today."

"Ard good, I'ma call Nicki." I walked back into my room and got my phone.

"Yo Nic, you tryna do something today."

"Sorry Meek I'm busy."

"What you gotta do do? Can you cancel something?"

"No I can't, I have to meet with KashDoll then I have to meet up with safaree."

"What you and him gotta meet up for?"

"We're going out to dinner to talk about somethings. I'll talk to you later though." She hung up on me.
NICKI'S POV
The Next Weekend
"Hey Safaree, you on your way?" I asked Safaree after he answered the phone.

"Yea I'm in the car now."

"So are you bringing Damien?" I said as I put my red Louis Vuitton heels on.

"Nah K. picked him up..." she got out the hospital last week.

"Oh okay." Just then someone started knocking on the door. I looked through the peephole. Meek.

"Safaree I'll see you when you get here."

"Okay Nicki." He said before I hung up the phone.

"Hey Meek, what's up?" I said as I answered the door.

"Damn you look really nice."

"Thanks. But what are you doing here?"

"Um we need to talk about KashDoll next performance." He fixed his hat so that the dream chasers sign was directly in the middle.

"I can't right now, maybe tomorrow." I heard Safaree's car pull up outside. Meek turned around and scolded Safaree.

"Nicki you ready to go?" I nodded my head and grabbed my purse.

"Meek I'll call you tomorrow so we can talk about KashDoll."

"Ard." He went to his car. That was so awkward. I picked up my house key and threw it in my purse.

"I'm ready now Safaree." We went to his car.

"You look beautiful by the way." He said once he fastened his seat belt.

"Thanks. So how far away is the wedding?"

"Like 45 minutes."

"Oh okay." He turned the radio on.

SAFAREE'S POV
We pulled up at the location. It has a nice ocean view. It's really decent. I got out the car and opened Nicki's door, she wrapped her arm around mine.
"I'm kinda scared to meet your family." I laughed a little after she said that.
"Don't worry, it's not like we're a couple. Just think about it as hanging with your friends." We walked into the ballroom.

"Safaree!" My mom yelled as we walked in.

"Mom!" She came up and hugged me.

"Is this pretty lady Onika?"

"Yes ma, Onika this is my Mom."

"Hi Mrs. Samuels." Nicki said smiling softly.

"You can call me Shirley sweetheart."

"Okay." Nicki laughed at little.

"Ight well mom; we're gonna go find our seats."

"Yall are at the same table as me, in the front." She pointed us in the direction. Me and Nicki walked over there.

"So you've been talking bout me to your mother?" She asked with a little smirk on her face.

"No.. I just told her who I was bringing." I laughed.

NICKI'S POV
"Mmm sure... so where is your sister?"
"I don't know, I haven't talked to Neeq since this morning." Safaree said as he pulled put my chair for me.

"Oh okay."

(A the wedding ceremony)

Safaree's sister came up to us, she had like the prettiest wedding gown ever. She's just in a regular dress now.

"Hey Faree." We got up from the table and she hugged him.

"Congrats Neeq, you growing up." He punched her arm.

"Thank you Faree... Hi, your Onika right?" She asked me.

"Yes I am. But Congrats, you look so pretty."

"Thank you so much, Safaree she seems like a good girl, try to keep her." Safaree laughed uncomfortably. I smiled.
"She's not mine to keep.. we're just friends. But she's great."

"Umm.. excuse me guys, I have to go to the lady's room." I got my purse from the table and went to the restroom. Today has just been really awkward.

SAFAREE'S POV
"Did I make her uncomfortable?" Neeq asked me.
"I don't think so, but you made me uncomfortable." I said laughing. She hit me in the arm. "Where's your husband?" I've only met him like 5 times and I still can't remember his name.
"He's at the bar with the rest of the guys. You should go talk to him."

"Alright, let Nicki know where I am." She nodded her head. I walked over to the guys.

_____________________________________
Hope yall like this one.
Sorry for any errors.
I feel like making Nicki a hoe again it was so interesting don't worry I won't though
Check out my new book. Holy Trinity: One Shot.. thanks.