Chapter 13

SAFAREE'S POV
I got off work and drove to the Starbucks to get Onika a Frappuccinowith extra caramel and me black coffee. I went to her house straight after.
I knocked on the door and Damien answered it. Onika was right behind him.
"Hey Dam.."I picked him up. "Hey Onika." I pecked her check and handed her the coffee.
"Aww thanks Safaree, how was work?"
"Good, how was Damien?"
"He was great, he slept most of the day." She said.
"That's suprising, he's a mess for me." Nicki laughed.
"Only woman can make a child behave." I smiled at her after she said that.
"Or maybe it's just you." She blushed a little. "But that you so much for watching him today."
"It was my pleasure. Damien did you have fun with me?" Nicki asked him as she grabbed his hand.
"Yeth, Daddy I met Onikas fwiend Meek." Nicki smiled dropped and sucked my teeth.
"Really? That's nice." I put Damien down. "Go get your jacket." Damien ran off to get his stuff.

"What the fuck? If you was gonna call Meek over here, I coulda took my soon to his babysitter, I don't even like his mom having other niggas around him so what makes you think I want your boyfriend around 'em! I introduced you to my son cause I thought you were different than these thot ass bitches in the street; I was wrong."
Nicki looked shocked that I went off on her. A tear fell from her eye, I honestly don't care if she cries, I didn't say anything wrong.

"Safaree I didn't call Meek over, he just showed up. And I'm not that type of bitch off the street, that's so disrespectful and you not gonna disrespect me in my god damn house nigga!" 
I bit my lip and just stared at her, she just sounds dumb as shit to me, I know this is her house, I know we aren't in a relationship, I also know she shouldn't have had that nigga around my son.
"Whatever Onika. You're really funny..." "but it is what it is, you probably already fucked the nigga anyway. I'm out." Damien came running out of the room with he jacket on. I picked him up and left Onika's house.
NICKI'S POV
I feel so bad. I lost a great guy by being a hoe. I didn't only lose him I lost Meek to. This has been a horrible day.  Tears fell quickly from my eyes.
*phone ringing*
"Hello.... oh hey Jamie... Robert wants me to come over to his office?... well tell him I'll be there in less than ten minutes... thanks."  I hung up the phone. I wonder why Meek wants to see me after what I did to him. Well maybe he's trying to be professional it's probably something about KashDoll.
I got dressed in a white pencil skirt, black top, red lubitons, and a white and black blazer.  I put my hair in a up bun and left the my house.
I got to Roberts office and my heart dropped...

MEEKS POV
I'm honestly don't regret anything I'm doing right now. I have 4 bitches in my office, with nothing but a bra and thong on. As soon as I saw Nicki walk in I grabbed the prettiest of the girls, I think her name is Mona and threw her on the desk and slid my fingers into her. The other 3 chicks crowded around me and started rubbing on me. I winked at Nicki. I saw a few tears fall from her eyes. She continued to walk to into my office. I french kissed one of the other girls.
"Hi Robert..." Onika muttered as she tried to hold back her feelings.
"Wassup."
"Why did you call me here? Is it something about KashDoll?" One of the girls licked on my neck. I grabbed her face and kissed her harshly. Nicki rolled her eyes and bit her lips.
"Yea.." I said before kissing on Mona breast. "I need you to book her another apearance. The papers are in my desk." She nodded her had, walked around me and the girls and went in the drawer to get the papers.
"I'll call you when I fill them out." Nicki said behind her tears.
"Okay.." she started to walk out. "Oh and I had a lot of fun with you today." I blew her a kiss. And then finished I finished kissing on the bitches.
NICKI'S POV
I walked out of Meeks office crying. I can't believe he would do that to me. He really had three hoes in that office and he didn't even care I was there.
I thought he actually care about me... he just fucked me so he can fuck me over. I went to my job.
"Hey Onika. What's wrong?" Jamie asked as soon as I walked in.
"I'm fine Jamie, thanks for asking." He came over to me and walked to my office.
"No your not girl. Talk to me." He sat down beside me on the couch in my office.  I told him the whole story about how I was 'dating' Aubrey, Safaree, and Meek at the same time and how I couldn't choose between Meek and Safaree. I told him how I fucked both Meek and Safaree on the same day back after back.

"Girl, been there done that. It'll get better. You just need to let them both know how you feel and you need to make a serious decision about who you wanna be with.." I talked to Jamie for the rest of the night as I did some work,filed papers, checked up on some interviews, etc.
I really need to decide who I want to be with.
____________________________________
Hope yall like this chapter

Sorry for any errors.

Vote and Comment please.