Chapter 14

NICKIS POV
After sitting with Jamie and crying for hours on end i went home and texted Safaree to apologize for playing around with his feelings hopefully he'll forgive me.
- Hey Safaree... I'm really sorry for putting you through all this with me. It didn't start off with me trying to be hurtful toward your feelings.

I sat patiently waiting for him to respond, after 15 minutes I got up from my bed and went to my office room. I started working on promoting KashDoll. After a few hours of working. I booked Kash 3 performances for the rest of the month. I went back in my room, got some pajamas out and laid down. I checked my phone, Safaree still hasn't replied.
- I really am sorry.
I turned off the lights in my room and was about to just fall asleep then I got a text back.
~ It's cool, everything isn't meant to be.
I smiled because I got a reply. It's not what I wanted but it's good enough.
- Can we start over?
Safaree is the one for me. He's my time. A sweet guy, respectable, attractive, kind of a businessman.  I awaited his reply.
~ as friends, of course.
- just friends?
~ are you seriously asking if we can try for a relationship?
- I was..
He called me a few minutes after I sent that message.
"Nicki, I have feelings for you but your just too complicated. You know you still have feelings for meek.."

"But I'm choosing you. It was complicated before, things can change."

"Nicki it's not like we were a couple. It's nothing to change. You were being yourself."

"Can you just think about us as a couple?"

I asked. It was silent for a second, it was akward. I heard him take a deep breath.

"I don't think that's a good idea, plus I got my son t-"

"what about Damien?"

"I have to take care of my son, he's my only focus right now. I don't care about a relationship as of now."

I started tearing up.

"But I was falling in.." I started choking up. "I was falling in to deep feeling for you."  I couldn't say in love because I don't know how far I want to go with him yet.

"I was feeling some type of way about you too Onika. But it's not a good idea, If you actually figure yourself out, call me in a few weeks."

"Sa-" he hung up on me. I burst out in tears.

"What the fuck am I gonna do now?" I cried to myself, as I buried my head in a pillow. First Aubrey, who I really don't care bout left me... then meek fucked those bitches, now Safaree just said he doesn't want to be with me.

I'm gonna be single forever.

I decided I might as well text Meek and apologize too, since I do have to work with him tomorrow.

- Hey I hope there's no hard feelings Robert, I made a mistake, things happen. I sincerely apologize.

MEEKS POV
I'm in bed fucking one of the bitches from my office, i don't even know her name. She pretty bad tho.

I hear my phone vibrating on the floor.

"Don't stop Meek." She moaned as was hitting it.

"I'm not. Don't worry bout shit bitch." I said as I kept stroking.

My phone vibrated again because I didn't check the first notification. I got annoyed, pulled out and grabbed my phone. Onika.

I looked at the message. Fuck this bitch was my first thought then I remembered I actually cared about her.
~ lmao it's no hard feelings, there's thousands of bitches in the world, you just one.

- wow. That's a great way to put it.
I laughed to myself as I read that text.

~ I'm just messing with you, if you want to talk about it, I'm down.

- okay, I feel really bad so can I come over in like a hour.

~ yea Nic, see you soon.

I really am not tryna see her right now, especially since I'm fucking this girl but, she need someone to talk to her and ima be there.

"Mona. My name is Mona." Ohhh right Mona the moaner.

"My bad Mona, but can you leave please." She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"I'm not going anywhere." She crossed her arms over her fully exposed breast.

"Yo please go before I call security." She rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth.

"Okay but don't call me later." She hopped out of my bed and grabbed her things and left. I cleaned up a little so nicki would be comfortable once she gets here. After I straightened things up, I chilled on my bed and watched tv.
________________________________
Hope Yall like this.
Sorry for any errors.
I know it's kinda short.
Check out my other books. Oh and I'm doing a book a one shots... Onikafaree, Omeeka, Dricki, Waynika.. anything yall want... ☺☺☺☺