Chapter 22

NICKI'S POV
After Meek left I went straight to Caiahs room.

"What the hell Micaiah!" I said, he looked at me like he did nothing wrong.

"Why you mad at me?" He asked in a confused tone.

"First you were rude to my guest. Second you were cursing in my house. Third you were all in my business."

"So you aren't my business? I'm just trying to look out for you like mom taught us to." He said with a slight attitude.

"That's not looking out. You were so fucking disrepectful. What the hell has Meek done to you?"

"It's not what he's done to me. It's what I know he's gonna do to you! You're not seeing what I see cause that's your boyfriend." I crossed my arms and waited for him to finish explaining himself.

"I just don't wanna see you hurt. When you get your heartbroken don't be mad." I sat on the bed beside him.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked him in all seriousness.

"Meek has cheated on every girl he's dated plus he has hoes all over the world. Your dating a fuck boy."

"Watch your mouth. That's the last time I'm saying it... but what do you mean?"

"Don't be dumb. I know you've seen him in magazines and in blogs with multiple girls." Caiah said as he looked at me like I'm stupid.

"That's enough Caiah. You're too young to understand what's going on. Blogs manipulate."

"Okay Nika. I'd like to be alone in my new room now." I got off his bed and walked out the room. I went to my bedroom locked the door and called Meek.

MEEK'S POV
I was playing the game with Chino again when Nicki called.

"Wassup Baby?" I said as I tried to focus on the game.

"Nothing. Bored now that you left."

"I had to leave ya bro was uncomfortable."

"About that.. is there reason any I should believe him. Do you actually have a reputation?" I paused the game and walked to my bedroom and shut the door.

"Whatchu mean? Of course I have a reputation. But it's not nuffin crazy."

"Really?"

"Yea. I mean I've had few girlfriends and things ain't end well but you ain't like them."

"So do you cheat on your girlfriends?" I didn't feel like lying so I told her the truth.

"I mean not every girl.. but I've cheated a couple times before. I get tempted. I'm not gon lie." Her line was silent for a minute then she finally spoke.

"Okay."

"That's all you got to ask?"

"For now..."

"O...k. what you doing babe?" I changed the subject cause she was acting weird.

"I'm just chillin."

"Oh ard. I was playing the game wit Chino till you called." She laughed.

"You can go back to playing the game if you want."

"Nah I'm cool wit talking to you." As I said that I had an incoming call from Tokyo. "Damn."

"What's wrong Rihmeek?"

"Uh... ugh... my friend Tokyo just called."

"You wanna talk to him? I'll hang up." Damn she think Tokyo is a nigga.

"Tokyo is a female, babe. But yea I'll call you back." I hung up on her.

"Wassup Tokyo."

"Hey Meek. I was just calling to see if you wanna meet up Friday night."

"Yea that should be cool with Nic.."

"Okay. Cool. We going to a party at French's house."

"Ard I haven't see French in a min."

"Yea.. what you doin?"

"Nuffin just chillin.. what bout you?"

"Laying in bed.. Bouta get in the shower." I licked my lips. But then I thought about Nicki.

"That's wassup. I'll talk to you tomorrow, ard?"

"Ard good night Meek." She hung up.
I called Nicki back.

"Yo Nic let's go to a party Friday." I said as soon as she answered.

"Meek you know I'm not into partying."

"Well I'm going to my friend Tokyo party, you can come if you want."

"You can go alone... we can always do something earlier that day." I swear Nicki's cute as hell but she's a little boring. I thought I could turn her out somehow but never wants to do anything.

"Ard I guess... come to my office in the morning we need to talk." I hung up the phone.

NICKI'S POV
(The next morning)
I woke up got ready for work then woke up Caiah. I tapped his shoulder s couple times that didn't work then I tickled him.

"What Nic?" He said as he turned over so his back was facing me.

"Get up your coming to work with me... later today we're getting you registered to go to the high school here." He yawned then finally got his lazy ass up. He got some clothes out his suitcase and I ironed them for him. Once we were both ready we got in the car and left. I dropped him off at my job, Jamie is gonna keep his eye on him. I rode over to Meeks job real quick.

I got there, there was no one but him there and he was sitting in his office.
"Hey Rihmeek." I pecked his lips.

"Wassup Nika." He picked me up and took me to the back of his office.

"What's up with-"

"Hush Nic." Meek said cutting me off as he pressed his lips against my neck.
He began to slide my skirt down.
"I'm gonna break you outta your shell for good."

_____________________________________
Hope yall like this.
Sorry for any errors.
Check out my other books.
Thanks for reading.
Vote and Comment please.