Chapter 6

A/N: Okay, lovelies! I'm back with another update! As a matter of fact, I'm in school right now completing this. And my friend beside me is also updating on her stories. If any of you are fans of Supernatural, go follow her MissSupernaturally and go read her awesome stories. She was the one who got me into Supernatural. I regret nothing for that matter because I freaking love it now! Dean is soo damn hot! Like damnnn!!! Lol sorry, I'm rambling. I just wanted to get that out of the way.

Okay, onto the story of wonderful Zarry! I hope ya'll enjoy it! Love ya'll!

-Angie xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6 (NOT EDITED)

~Harry's P.O.V~

"Harry is so beautiful." I heard Zayn say . He was staring right at me and cupping my cheek with his hand and I was blushing like a beetroot.

"You are beautiful, too, Zayn." I giggled. He had his arm wrapped securely around my waist, holding me close to his chest. I attempted to hide my face into his chest, but it was no use. Zayn kept lifting my chin up to meet his gaze, and commented, "Harry must not hide Harry's face."

Zayn and his cheeky compliments. He doesn't know what he does to me. But what can I say? If ya'll were in my position, you wouldn't be able to resist this sexy man. He's to-die-for! Who wouldn't want a man like Zayn?

Sure, we've known each other for a couple of days, but I feel like we've known each other for a while now. And, of course, I've developed feelings towards him. I wonder if he feels the same way? I don't know.

I was lost in thought that I didn't notice Zayn was running his fingers through my curls. "Is Harry okay?" He asked worriedly. He is too adorable!

"I'm okay, Zayn." I chuckled. I moved out of his grasp and grabbed his hand, leading him to the balcony of his tree house. I placed my hands on the railing, my gaze admiring the sunset that the jungle has offered. I could stay here all evening; it's just so captivating, especially if Zayn is here with me.

"The sunset is so gorgeous. Right, Zayn?" I asked and turned to him.

Zayn smiled his signature smile that I've come to love. "Yes, like Harry."

Now, I'm blushing like crazy. Why, Zayn? Why? Couldn't you get anymore sexier? Enough with all the compliments.

"Zayyynnnn..." I whined, hiding my face in my hands. Seriously, you've no idea how this is affecting me.

"It's true. Harry is so, so, so gorgeous. Harry must believe that." He objected. I heard his footsteps moving behind me, and he wrapped his arms around my waist, burying his face in my neck.

"Oh, my God, Zayn." I squeaked. I can feel his breathing against my hot skin, sending shivers down my spine. Oh, God, he's got a good grip around me.

"Harry must know he is beautiful. Very beautiful to Zayn. Zayn thinks so. Zayn will tell Harry everyday if Zayn has to."

I was speechless. Did I hear that right? Am I beautiful to Zayn? By that comment, I did the exact thing I've always wanted to do. I turned to face him, my arms around his neck and I connected my lips with his. And, as cheesy as that sounds, I felt the sparks erupt. His lips were so soft, I could kiss him all day.

We were in that position for a minute or two until we had to break it off to catch our breaths. Our foreheads rest against each other's as we panted from that wonderful kiss. I looked up at his eyes, seeing a glint in the irises.