Chapter 3

A/N: Hey, duckies!! Chapter 3! I just wanted to inform you that school starts tomorrow, and updates will become slow, considering the amount of homework I'll be getting. :( So, don't hate on me for not updating. I'll try to update when I have free time. Anyway, enjoy this chapter!

Love you all!

Stay gorgeous and beautiful! :) xx

-Angie

----------------------------

Chapter 3

Niall's P.O.V

I was sleeping peacefully in the tent, cuddled in my sleeping bag, when I felt someone shaking me.

"Ni, wake up," the voice says, which I'm guessing was Liam's.

"No. Five more minutes," I croaked.

"Niall, we have to find Harry. Come on, get up," he says, pulling me up. I stood on my feet, and walked to my bag. I opened the zip and grabbed some clothes. I got changed and went outside the tent. I saw Louis and Liam waiting for me.

"Come on. Let's go," Liam says and we walked into the jungle.

"Harry!!" We called. And there was no reply. We walked further into the jungle and came to the empty spot, where Louis found Harry's camera.

We walked into the bushes and kept on looking for him.

~~~~~~~~

After a whole day of searching for Harry, we couldn't find him. We walked back to the campsite and sat down in our chairs.

"We looked nearly everywhere, and still couldn't find Harry. Where on Earth could he be?" I asked, grabbing a water bottle from the big tub next to me and drank it.

"I don't know, but I hope we find him soon," Liam says. "We'll pack up the campsite, and drive around the jungle again, but we'll set up in a different spot."

Louis and I replied by nodding. We all headed inside the tent and fell asleep instantly.

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning, finding myself in Zayn's bed. I stretched my arms and yawned loudly. Hey! I was tired! And it was Zayn's fault. He was in my dreams and I was twisting and turning in bed.

Oh, for God's sake, Harry! Stop thinking about him too much. You're straight as a ruler.

No, you're not.

Yes, I am.

No, you're not. You just don't see it. He's perfect for you.

Oh, yeah? How so?

You may have only met him, but he may be the one! He can be so protective over you and--

Great, I was having a fight with my brain. I mean, Zayn is handsome and cute, but that doesn't mean I like him.

Ha! You just said cute and handsome. You like him, definitely!

I do not! God, you stupid brain.

I got out of the bed and walked slowly out of the bedroom. But I turned around and looked at the bed. The quilt was off and the pillows were messed up. I went back to the bed and fixed it. I placed the pillows against the headboard, and laid out the quilt.

I headed out of the bedroom, walked past the kitchen until I was at the entrance. I walked out, inhaling the fresh scent of the jungle. I walked down the stairs and held the wooden railings.

"Harry!" Zayn shouted. I saw him and smiled widely.

Once I reached the ground, I walked to him, but he ran up to me, smiling. He was a bit taller than me, probably about 3 or 4 centimeters, so I had to avert my eyes up and meet his gorgeous brown eyes.