Chapter 4

A/N: Hey, guys!!! Missed me? No? Okay then... :'(

Nah, just joking. Haven't posted for a long, long time, eh? I'm terribly sorry. School is stressing me out and receiving homework is just... Grrr!! And I had to look after my aunt because now she has breast cancer, and I couldn't handle it when I heard the news and so I didn't have the time to update. :'( Anyways, this chapter has been deleted because Wattpad was being retarded and I couldn't get it back. So, yeah, here it is!! I know it's not the best, but you wanted an update. Zarry on the side😍 ------>

And also, thank you guys for your lovely comments on the previous chapter!!! I love you all!! <3

-------------------------------------

Chapter 4

Harry's P.O.V

We have arrived near the waterfall and sat on nearby rocks to rest for a bit. Zayn, being the good jungle man he is, went out to find some coconuts for the both of us to have a drink. He hasn't arrived yet, so I'm left alone with Zayn's 'dog' Boris.

I've been thinking about him ever since the day he saved me from the lion. He is a muscular, good-looking man. Damn, he is sexy! His lovely brown eyes that shine in the morning, his stubble that is slightly shaved, his to-die-for body, hard-rock abs and sexy legs! Oh, my God, thinking about him is getting me a little excited down there. God, I can imagine him in between my legs and about to fuck me... Wait, what? Urgh!! Maybe, I might have a slight crush on him. I mean, who wouldn't want to fall in love with a sexy jungle man?

My thoughts were interrupted by Zayn, who was grinning and walking towards me with two coconuts cut in half. He sat down next to me and handed me one.

"Thanks, Zayn," I said to him.

"S'alright," Zayn replied, and we both started drinking.

I decided that I want to get to know him a bit more, and began asking him some questions.

"Zayn?" I said, getting his attention.

"Yes, Harry?" He replied, now looking at me.

"May I ask how old you are?" I asked, then having a quick sip from my coconut.

He then began to think for about thirty seconds, and then answered, "Ape said Zayn is 24 years."

24 years old! Wow, he's so damn sexy for that age. "Wow, you must've been here for a long time. I bet living in the jungle is fun. Life must be easy."

"Yeah, suppose so. Zayn has a family, but Zayn's is missing one thing."

I looked at him with confusion. What could he be missing? His real family? I don't know. "What, what is it that you are missing?"

He sighed. "Zayn has no partner."

The moment he said that, I felt all sad for him, knowing that he doesn't have any company. Yes, he has his family of animals around him, but I meant like a human companion. I now realize that I was so deep in thought, thinking about Zayn and his life, and him not having everything he wanted in life, until something tapped my shoulder. I looked up and was faced with Zayn's to-die-for face. His beard makes him look even more sexier than ever! I didn't realize I was staring right at his face until he waved his hand in front of my face. I shook my head, "Yeah, Zayn?"

"Nothin'. Harry dozed off. Zayn waved Zayn's hand in front of Hary's face to wake him up." Zayn then gently stroked my cheek with his thumb, "Harry is so b-b-beau-beautiful." Aww, even for a 24 year old, he sure acted cute when he tried sounding out the word 'beautiful'. I began to blush so hard my cheeks were as red as a tomato. "You're beautiful, too, Zayn."