Eight | thgiE

Eight | thgiE

*recap*

Joeys POV

i make sure shes no where in sight and i dial his number. it rings and he finally picks up.

"hey Blake, i found her."

***

What is your solution when you are under stress? punch a wall? scream into a pillow? every human being has their own way of getting rid of their problems, some of them, not so nice.

As I'm making my way back to the hospital i feel like jumping in front of one of the cars that pass by me. Suicide you'd call it. i'd call it relief. except i don't want to die. i want to live. but i want my problems to die. why the hell did this have to happen to me? out of the 7 BILLION people that live on this earth. me.

I'm scared that I am going to remember bad parts of my past that are just left, not remembered.

i just want everything to disappear. i want my life back. and i have a feeling, that's not happening anytime soon.

_____________________________________________________________________________

*a few days later*

I'm back in my old room, little bits still coming back to me. My life, my friends. i wonder how it happened. losing my memory. It fascinates me how the human brain functions. i think i was thinking of becoming a psychologist, according to my Journal.

2/9/13

i survived the first day of school THANK GOD. some slutty bitches kept starring at me like Bitch your asking me to slap you...

3/4/13

OMG you won't believe who talked to me in the hallway today! DAVE. yes THE Dave. The cheeky-flirt Dave with the gorgeous honey eyes and soft chocolate curls...

(man i was a fucking loser)

4/20/13

i don't feel like myself. i keep having these night mares. i cant get a grasp of what they mean. usually they all start out the same, my moms there shes yelling at me but i cant understand what shes saying. i can hear gun shots and a guy yelling my name. And we are in a fucking forrest like .. ? my body is covered in blood and i have marks on my arm. Then i wake up gasping for air and I'm covered in sweat...

I'm done. i slam the book shut and place it back under my pillow.

It is currently 10 o'clock, my dad says its time for me to go to school again and that ive missed enough days. i don't think he understands what i will have to go through tomorrow. All the blank stares and whispers. FUN.

i can feel my self starting to doze off and pretty soon I'm dead asleep.

{Jamies dream}

I'm in that god damn forest again but this time there are 6 men standing in front me. i don't know who they are because they have no faces. its like slender man or some shit. i can hear my mom this time., clearly.

"they are going to find you. you cannot hide, simply run and don't you dare look back."

And that's exactly what i do.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I wake up all sweaty and heavily breathing again. I'm getting real tired of this. i grab my journal and write down what i remember of the dream before i forget then i get up and get ready for school.

showers in the morning are like heaven. i can not go to school or anywhere for that matter without a shower before or else i feel filthy. i get out smelling like pomegranate and i blow dry my hair then curl it till i like how it looks.

i pick out my outfit, nice and simple cut skinny jeans with a spider man tank top and my favorite heels. to top it off i put a black bow in my hair and grab my backpack and go down stairs.

The smell of chocolate fills my nose and makes my stomach make an un human sound. i didnt want to be late for the bus so i grabbed a couple pancakes and make my way to the bus stop.

lets just hope i make it through this day alive.