Why are you here?

A/N: yeah yeah i know the names are awkard sounding but ah well i like em so "what!" ;) anyway..please please pleassse comment thanks :3

 COPY RIGHT @SiriusPadBlackFoot

A/N: This isn’t exactly accurately based of my life it’s just how I feel sometimes :)

I walked through the crowded street of DC on my way to work at the hard rock café. One of my most favorite places here in this busy city. I smiled at passersby as I walked still deep in thought when I bumped into someone and heard the all too familiar voice of my old friend, Dalton Jake Homer, saying “sorry”. Smiling I said “its ok I wasn’t paying much attention”. He stared at me for a minute before saying. “WAIT! Adele?? Adele Rose Lona??” “Y-yeah” I replied somewhat surprised it took him that long to figure out it was me…then again I shouldn’t be surprised…he drifted away from everyone after everything that happened with Iris and Macy. Well I guess whatever happened it happened for the best. “wow.” I was broken from my thoughts by him talking. “i-icant believe it’s you…everyone thought you moved to Ireland?” “Erm...”I stared. “Well…I did but I soon moved back. And I’ve been here ever since...I came by to see everyone…but you all were busy and ignored me” I decided to speak the truth on how I felt for once, as id never really done this before. I’d always kept it bottled up and never really told anyone how exactly I felt.

“Wait…we ignored you? Is that what you thought?” Dalton said looking at me with hurt eyes.

“Well…yea” I mumbled suddenly doubting if they HAD actually been ignoring me, then I reminded myself that they DID ignore me and never once did any of them call or text me or anything, to see if I was ok. Or to find out where’d I have gone. I just looked at Dalton and said…”well….goodbye I’ve got to get to work.” I said starting to walk away. “Wait where do you work???” he asked quickly grabbing my arm and stopping me. “Hard rock café” I said walking away. “Me and Ross are coming by later!” he shouted after me. I stopped dead in my tracks. “Ross as in Prisnteon Ross Turner?” I said my heart breaking just saying the name. “Yes” Dalton said holding my gaze with his bright green eyes. “I-I can’t…Dalton you know, everyone knows but him, I can’t” I said not breaking eye contact.

“well to bad Ady you’re going to see him…he starts working there next week anyway…if he gets this job today….” Dalton said letting his words sink in.

“Wait he’s applying for a job at hard rock!?” I asked. “We both are” Dalton replied. “There’s two open spots right?” I was tempted to say they were both filled yesterday but instead replied simply saying, “Yes”

“Alright well yeah we’re both applying, we need jobs…so we don’t have to keep staying at the hotel we’re currently at. Anyway goodbye see you later Rose” he started to walk away but I finally said. “You know I hate that name…h-h-he was the only one who ever called me that” I said before remembering “what are you guys even doing here?!?” He looked me and for a minute I thought he was going to say something he just smiled and walked away. Weird…and rude I thought before I looked down at my watch. Yes watch got a problem with that? It’s signed by Andy Bier sack to so I don’t care. “Shit” I mumbled and ran the rest of the way to hard rock rushing inside quickly getting hugs forms all my coworkers, my friends, my family.