CHARACTER ANSWERS

The questions will be written normally and the answers will be in italics:)

BRADLEY WILL SIMPSON:

Do you like as in like like Connor?

I guess so, he fascinates me.

Why are you so intrigued by Connor?

He's just different and I like that.

Do you think Connor's misunderstood?

Of course. There's got to be more to him than what everyone says, right?

Do you think Michael likes you?

I don't think he does, I thought he had a thing with Calum? But then again he keeps ditching Calum for me...

Do you like Connor?

Of course I do, I'm not sure if that's good though, based on what I saw him do to Calum I know now that Connor definitely is dangerous, even if there is more to him.

CONNOR SAMUEL JOHN BALL:

Why did you stop talking to everyone apart from Brad?

Brad is the only one who tries to talk to me nowadays, everyone else is too scared to.

Why do you care about Brad so much?

I don't. *rolls eyes* I'm just trying to save him from getting his ass kicked. Pfft.

Do you think people judge you before they get to know you?

I guess so, I'm not sure if I want anyone to get to know me. I'm perfectly happy on my own.

Do you like Brad?

He's okay I guess.

Why did you stop talking?

I was fed up of being lonely, so I decided to cut myself off from everyone completely, at least then I was being lonely on purpose. That Levi kid sent me over the edge, what he said to me made me snap and beat him up, now he's too scared to tell everyone my secret.

MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD:

Do you like Brad?

As a friend, yeah.

Why do you think Calum hates Brad?

Calum is very overprotective, he's always super suspicious and thinks I'm cheating on him with 6292628281982625282 different people.

TRISTAN OLIVER VANCE EVANS:

When are you and James finally gonna fuck?

We already have;)

When are you going to admit your undying love for eachother and kiss?

Me and James have a really casual relationship, we're more like friends with benefits.

Who tops, you or James?

Me, most of the time anyway.

JAMES DANIEL MCVEY:

When will you ask Tris out?

I don't know if he wants a serious relationship, but I definitely do.

TRISTAN AND JAMES:

Why did you take so long in the changing rooms?

We weren't doing anything cheeky, promise:) but when we heard the fight in the yard we came running out.

CALUM THOMAS HOOD:

Why are you so against Brad?

I told him to stay away from Michael and he ignored me, that kids a sneaky motherfucker tryna steal my man.

Why are you such a jealous jerk ass?

Excuse me? Michael is mine, I gotta protect what belongs to me.

LEVI MATTHEW JONES:

Do you know why Connor hurt you?

Yeah... I knew something about him that nobody else did and when I asked him about it he flipped out and beat me up. He said that if I told anyone he'd do it again.

NIALL JAMES HORAN:

Are you larry af?

Hell yeah. Who isn't larry af?

NATE ABRAHAM PARKER:

How did you meet your girlfriend?

At a concert, she was in the same row a me and I was like 'ello you fitty' and she was like 'I go to ur school u fitty' and then we started taking and hanging round in school and yeah:) she's a fitty:) SHOUTOUT TO LAUREN U FITTY