Chapter 12: I'm friends with Harry Potter

I waited for his response. I don't know why I feel so nervous and worried. I don't know why I'm expecting him to say yes. Have I found him? Have I finally found my brother? Is he the one sitting here next to me?

"I'm not sure of that" he replied. "I mean my Aunt and Uncle never told me anything about my family. So I couldn't say yes." Somehow I was disappointed. I feel like my stomach weighed like a million pounds. But I tried to hide my disappointment with a fake smile. "Oh, I see" was all I can say. I really thought he's my brother. He's so friendly and nice and the fact that we look a like so much and we have the same surname got my hopes up that I finally found him. "Do you?" he asked and I nodded. "A twin brother. I'm looking for him. I don't know where he is. But I want to meet him and know him." I added. Harry studied me for a while. "You know if you want, I can help you find your brother." He offered. My eyes widened with what he said. "Really?!" I asked excitedly. "Of course."

"Harry, I only shared my bottle of ink to you and now you want to help me find my brother? Is that bottle of ink a huge help for you or what?" I said and he started laughing. I gave a laugh too. "But honestly... why?" I said when we settled down.

"I don't know. I just feel like I should do this. And besides we both have the same surname. We might be related." He answered. He had a point. Maybe while looking for my brother we might be able to figure out how we are related. "Okay" I nodded and smiled at him. He smiled back at me. I turned to look at Professor McGonagall who was eyeing us carefully. I felt my cheeks burn and I turned my attention back to my parchment. "Something wrong?" Harry asked.

"Professor McGonagall is looking at us."

Then out of the corner of my eye I can see him take a glance at Professor McGonagall and look down on his parchment. "We could start researching in the library." He offered suddenly. "They have books there about wizarding history and we both know that we are very well known in here. Maybe we can get reference form there"

I nodded. "Right, so when can we start, you think?"

"Maybe tomorrow? Lunch?"

"Sure" I smiled at him again and then I turned to finish our lecture.

"Where are you heading right now?" I asked Harry when Transfiguration was over. "History of Magic" he answered and I groaned. "Goodluck trying to stay awake in that class." And he laughed, "Is it that boring?" "You'll see!" I grinned and got my bag and together we headed out of the classroom. We said our goodbyes to each other then he headed for History of Magic while I waited for Katrina outside the room.

"I see you're friends with Harry Potter" she said when I met her. "Yeah. We talked about some stuff" I told her.

"Well, is he friendly as everyone said he is?"

"Yes he's very friendly! He offered me help actually." I said grinning. "I'm just glad he isn't an obnoxious jerk like all other famous people out there. They're famous yet their heads are big."

"Oh not all famous people are boastful you know." Katrina told me and I looked at her with my eyebrows raised. "Give me a name of one famous person who doesn't act like an obnoxious jerk" I questioner her and she looked at me. "You."

I gave a high pitched laugh which caused stares from other students. I waved my hand embarrassed, and muttered a "sorry".

"Aside from me." I said slightly blushing. "Harry!" Katrina giggled and I gave her a look. "Aside from him?"

"I don't really know a lot of famous people, Angelica" she said. I just decided to drop the topic since it isn't going anywhere. When we got to Defense against the Dark Arts, I quickly spotted Laurence and Katrina and I sat beside her. "So where's Professor Quirrel?" I asked a few moments laters. "I don't know but he's supposed to be here" Laurence shrugged. Suddenly a door bursts open and someone clumsily trips while walking inside. "There he is." Laurence whispered. Some students were giggling because of Quirrel's clumsy entrance. "G-G-Good Afternoon Students" he greeted us. "Good Afternoon Professor Quirrel" we all said in unison.