Epilogue

When I was little I used to plan what I want for my future. I wanted to be a doctor when I grew up because doctors were so impressive back then. I used to look up to them, how they save people. I was thinking what I wanted to achieve in the future. I wanted to graduate from high school and college. I want to finish studying. And live the life I would've had outside the orphanage. But as I grew up there were changes. Changes in my plans, changes in what I wanted, changes in my life. And I think this entire truth about my past, my family background and my entire identity is the biggest change in my life.

It's the change that gave a twist in the story.

++++

Leaving Hogwarts is probably the one thing that could make me so sad after a night of happiness. I mean, yes I miss Miss Audrey and all but... I had so much fun at Hogwarts. Exclude the three headed dog and the detention and Voldemort.... Despite all of those I had the best time of my life here. I learned so much, made so many friends, had the best Christmas for the first time in 11 years and I finally found some who I can consider my family

It's really depressing. As I was packing my things everyone keeps on asking me what's wrong and I keep on answering the same thing. "I don't want to leave."

++++

I was going down to the Great Hall for my last breakfast at Hogwarts when someone called me. "Miss Potter." I turned and it was Professor McGonagall. I walked up to her and gave her a slight smile. "How was your first year?" she asked me. "I can't say it's perfect," I told her "Since I had dealt with a lot of things but I can't say that it's not good because I had the best time here." I said smiling. She smiled back at me. "Alright dear, I just had to ask. Get going before you miss your train." I nodded and she turned around.

"Wait, Professor!" I called her. She stopped and turned to look at me. "Yes dear?"

"I just wanted to say thank you." She raised her eyebrows. "For what dear?"

I smiled at her, "for bringing me here. For picking me up from the orphanage. For Wibbles. For everything. I wouldn't have had met Harry if it wasm't for you." She just stood there for a moment. I nodded, "Okay that's all. Good day Professor." I started to walk away but she called me again. She approached me and gave me a tight hug. I hugged her back.

"Your mother and father would be so proud of you" she whispered to me.

++++

I was dragging my trunk on one hand and carrying Wibbles' cage on the other and I'm walking down to the train station with Katrina, Laurence and Luigi. "Promise me you'll all write to me." Katrina said. "Sure." Laurence and Luigi said at the same time. Katrina then turned to me, "You will too won't you?"

"Sure Kat, everyday! Or how about twice a day? Or a letter for 365 days?" I joked and she rolled her eyes. "Of course I will write to you Katy!" I laughed wrapping an arm around her. "We all will... I'm not just going to let my friends have fun without telling me." We chose our compartment and loaded our things in there.

"Hi Angelica!"

I turned and I saw Harry waving to me from outside the compartment. I walked outside and gave him a quick hug. "Hi Harry!" I greeted him "Hey Hermione, Hey Ron!" greeting the other two. They both smiled at me. "Let's go look outside while the train isn't leaving." I agreed and we all went outside for a while. Hagrid was there directing the first years.

"Hold on a sec." Harry said before running towards him. I guess Harry feels most close to Hagrid as I am of Professor McGonagall. Hagrid handed something to Harry, I wondered what it was. Then he hugged him and Hagrid something to him. Then Harry came running back to us. "What's that?" I asked curiously. He smiled and handed it to me. I took it, it was an album. I opened it and there was a picture of our parents. Mum was holding Harry and dad was holding me. We all look so happy here.

Now it's just me and Harry.

I managed to smile and I closed the album. Harry put his arm around me and smiled, I returned it and the four of us walked back to our compartments. "It feels strange going home. Doesn't it?" Hermione commented. Harry smiled at her then at Ron, "I'm not going home," then he smiled at me, "not really" I wrapped my arm around him and held him tight. Soon enough the train started to move and we all looked out of our windows and watched as Hogwarts slowly disappeared in sight.

The whole train ride consisted of eating candies and chocolates we bought from the trolley and playing wizard chess and basically just talking. I couldn't help but notice Katrina's constant looking out of the window and sighing. "What are you being so dramatic about?" I joked. She turned from the window to me and sighed once again, "I just can't believe we're leaving"

I shook my head and chuckled. I stood up from my seat and sat next to her. I wrapped an arm around her and held her tight. "Don't worry Kat. It'll be just for a few months. We'll be back before you know it" I encouraged her. Then she looked at me and gave me a smile.

++++

When The train stopped my feet felt heavy as I walked out. I took one last look at the train. The one and only thing that could take me away from the world of reality to the world where I belong. To my world. As I ran through the barrier, there were so many people waiting outside. I looked around and saw Miss Audrey with Mrs. Azalia. I hate seeing her again, but until some kind folk adopts me and accepts my whole identity, I'd have to stay in with them. When Miss Audrey saw me she had this wide smile and I ran towards her.

Her arms were wide open and she engulfed me into a tight hug. "Ohhhhhh Angelica I missed you so much!" she said. "I missed you too!" I said grinning. When we pulled away my eyes wandered over to the woman standing beside her, not a trace of happiness on her face. I can't blame her if she wasn't pleased to see me again... the feeling is mutual.

"Mrs. Azalia." I nodded to her and she didn't even glance at me once. "Make it quick. Traffic is terrible." She just said before walking away without looking back. "Oh don't mind her dear." Miss Audrey told me and I just smiled at her. "I don't"

"So... how was your year at your school?" she asked me. I was about to answer when she leaned in and whispered something, "did you see him? Did you see your brother?"

Then something caught my eye. A familiar couple. The husband was fat and the wife was thin. The husband was purple with rage as he was talking to Harry. Harry turned around and when he saw me and winked at me and grinned. I returned the grin then looked back to Miss Audrey looking expectant. I took her hand and led her to where Mrs. Azalia headed. "Come on Miss Audrey. I have so much to tell you." I said.

And I took one last glance at the barrier that separated the place where I am tormented with reality from where I found adventures,friends, happiness and my brother.

---The End---