Chapter 16: Quidditch! GO HARRY!

As I said from before, my life hasn't been this strange since I arrived at Hogwarts. But to be honest, I would take three headed dogs and trolls rather than face another death year with Avery. If only I could stay here for the rest of my entire life, I would.

You think, things would get any weirder after the incident on Halloween. Thankfully, everything went back to normal. As we entered the month of November the atmosphere is getting colder and colder. Almost everyday the school grounds are covered with frost.

It's not just that.

Its Quidditch season this month! If you like basket ball then you will certainly love Quidditch. It's a bit like basketball only the game has three balls; three hoops and the players are on broomsticks. Aside from Harry's training with Wood, I've been trying to give him some tips and moves from Quidditch Through the Ages.

"I don't think I can do this..." he said one time we we're in the library.

"You can do it, Harry! If I believe that I will find my brother soon then I believe that you can do it!" I encouraged him.

Oh but believe me I'm praying that nothing bad will ever happen to him.

Saturday morning! Everybody was buzzing in the Great Hall. Everybody was excited. "This is going to be a big day for Harry!" Laurence exclaimed as we entered. "Huge!" I corrected her with a smile. I too am excited for this. The three of us ate breakfast together, again at the Hufflepuff table. When I was finished I stood up quickly and headed over to the Gryffindor table. I saw Harry with Ron and Hermione and I quickly took the vacant spot beside him. "Hi! Just came here to wish you luck!" I said cheerfully. But something is wrong.

Harry was looking at his plate without any hint of happiness in him and Ron and Hermione we're looking at me hopefully. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Could you please talk to Harry??" Ron said. "He wouldn't eat!!"

I turned to Harry with a stern look. "Harry you need to eat! You don't want to be limply when you're up there now would you??!" I said. He sighed and dropped his fork. "I'm not hungry."

"You're going to need your strength today, Harry! Seekers are always the ones who get clobbered by the other team." a boy beside Harry said.

"Thanks Seamus" Harry muttered sarcastically. "Harry at least just one bite!" I pleaded. "At least eat bread or something to give you energy!"

"But I'm----"

"Harry. If you want to fall from that broom like what happened to Neville on our flying class then don't eat but if you want everybody in the Gryffindor house to be proud of you, including me then eat."

"But----"

"Harry everybody's counting on you. You don't want to disappoint them. You need energy."

"But----"

"NO MORE BUTS! Eat young man!"

Harry rolled his eyes at me and smiled at bit. "Alright fine mummy!"

"I'm not your mummy kid!" I laughed as I slapped his arm. "But hey. No pressure"

Harry looked at me. "You know when people say no pressure, it adds pressure" I raised my eyebrows with an amused smile still on my face. "Okay then... MORE PRESSURE!"

Harry rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Just eat!" I laughed again. I turned to the other two. "Thanks Angelica" Ron smiled while Hermione nodded. "Welcome!" I told them then I turned to Harry; "Goodluck again, Harry and eat well!"

By eleven o'clock everyone was out in the Quidditch pitch! The Gryffindor students and the Slytherin students have banners rooting for their team. Hermione, Ron, Neville, Seamus and Dean have a huge banner that said: Potter for President. I laughed at the sign. The banner has a drawing of a lion underneath and what seemed to be paint that could change colors, I'm betting that was the work of Hermione. If only I were good in arts I would've made a banner for Harry too. Madam Hooch must be refereeing because she stood in the middle of the feet with a broom in her hand.

Katrina, Laurence, Luigi and I took our places, a couple of seats away from Ron and the rest. "This is so exciting!" I said grinning. "Yeah, I'm wishing luck for Harry!!!" Laurence told me. "Yeah me too, but... I'm hoping Slytherin would win though. They have been working hard this season. You should've seen their broom work it's really awesome. If they beat the Gryffindors, sorry but... to be honest they are really good." Luigi ranted.

That irritated me a bit. Hey fun fact about me: I get irritated easily. But I sort of understand Luigi since he's in Slytherin and of course he would be rooting for his house.

I just ignored him. I looked around for the players. "Where are they?"

"Last minute planning maybe" Luigi answered. Within minutes the players from each house came out of their locker rooms and out on the field. They were welcomed with loud and deafening cheers from us.

Both teams gathered around Madam Hooch, she was telling something to them. Probably rules? Then everybody mounted on their brooms. Madam Hooch gave a blast on her whistle; fifteen brooms rose up in the air. LET THE GAME BEGIN (A/N: Hunger Games ;D)

"And the Quaffle is taken immediately by Angelica Johnson of Gryffindor---what an excellent Chaser that girl is, and rather attractive too---"

"JORDAN!"

The unmistakable scold of Professor McGonagall. That Jordan person must be the one who's doing the commentary for this game, I'm thankful because everyone was moving so fast. "And she's really belting along up there, a neat pass to Alicia Spinnet, a good find of Oliver Wood's last year only a reserve---back to Johnson and-no, the Slytherins have taken the Quaffle ("Ugh!" I groan), Slytherin Captain Marcus Flint gains the Quaffle and off he goes--- Flint flying like an eagle up there---he's going to sc-no, stopped by an excellent move by Gryffindor Keeper Wood and the Gryffindors take the Quaffle--- that's Chaser Katie Bell of Gryffindor there, nice dive around Flint, off up the field and---OUCH---that must've hurt, hit in the back of the head by a Bludger ("Oh Dear" Laurence muttered)---Quaffle taken by the Slytherins---that's Adrian Pucey speeding off toward the goal posts, but he's blocked by a second Bludger--- sent his way by Fred or George Weasley, can't tell which (I started to laugh out loud at that)---nice play by the Gryffindor Beater, anyway, and Johnson back in possession of the Quaffle, a clear field ahead and off she goes---she's really flying--- dodges a speeding Bludger---the goal posts are ahead---come on, now Angelina--- Keeper Bletchley dives---misses---GRYFFINDORS SCORE!"

"Yes!!!!!!" I screamed along with the other Gryffindors, Katrina and Laurence. Luigi was grumpily clapping. HAHA!

I looked up to check what's up with Harry. He was looking over the field, probably scanning for the Snitch.

"Slytherin in possession," Jordan said taking my attention. "Chaser Pucey ducks two Bludgers, two Weasleys and Chaser Bell, and speeds toward the--- wait a moment--- was that the Snitch?" Now that caught everybody's attention. I looked up and saw Harry, with a smile of excitement, dive downward after the gold ball. "GO HARRY!!!!!" I screamed as loudly as I can. I couldn't care less what happened to the other players. My eyes followed Harry. Come on Harry! Come on!!!

Harry was going really fast like 50 miles a minute or something. "GO HARRY!" I screamed again. BOOM! My face scrunched up in a deep frown and everyone from Gryffindor was roaring with rage. Marcus Flint blocked Harry on purpose, Harry's nimbus spun off course, now he was holding on for dear life.

"THAT'S A FOUL! THAT'S A BLOODY FOUL!!!" I yelled along with the raging Gryffindors. Madam Hooch scolding super angrily at Flint and she ordered a free shot at the goal posts for Gryffindor. I looked at Harry who was half nervous and scared. Dear Harry, please make it out alive. Am I exaggerating?

The snitch was missing again. I swore under my breath.

"So----after that obvious and disgusting bit of cheating----"

"Jordan!!!" I heard McGonagall growl but I was too busy laughing at what he said. JORDAN FOR THE WIN HAHA! "I mean, after that open and revolting foul---"

"Jordan, I'm warning you"

I AM LAUGHING SO HARD.

"All right, all right. Flint nearly kills the Gryffindor Seeker, which could happen to anyone, I'm sure, so a penalty to Gryffindor, taken by Spinnet, who puts it away, no trouble, and we continue play, Gryffindor still in possession." I was praying for another score from Gryffindor. Go, go Gryffindors!

"Slytherin in possession--- (I SAID PLEASE! I thought irritated)---Flint with the Quaffle-passes Spinnet-passes Bell---hit hard in the face by a Bludger, hope it broke his nose--- (HOORAY!!!!)---only joking, Professor---Slytherins score---oh no..." Now it was my turn to clap grumpily while Luigi was clapping enthusiastically. I crossed my arms over my chest pouting then I heard a terrified screech form Hermione. They were looking up, so I did. OH NO!

His broom was acting weirdly; it was rolling over and over. "HARRY!" I screamed. Then everyone in the stadium gasped as his broom gave a wild jerk and Harry swung off it. Remember flying class when I went after Harry? I want to do that right now. He was dangling from it, holding on with only one hand! I quickly ran down where Hermione and Ron were. They are with Hagrid by the way. "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENNING WITH HARRY'S BROOM?!" I exclaimed nervously. Everyone was pale and shaking as I was. "Did something happen to it when Flint blocked him?" Seamus asked. "Can't have... can't nothing interfere with a broomstick except powerful Dark magic--- no kid could do that to a Nimbus Two Thousand" Hagrid explained. All color drowned out of my face at what he said. Dark... Magic...?!

"What are you doing?" I looked at Ron who was looking at Hermione who was searching the crowd with binoculars. "What do you see, Hermione?" I asked. Then she gasped, "I knew it! Snape-look!" she handed the binoculars to me. Snape was in the middle of the stands opposite us. His eyes were on Harry and he was muttering nonstop. "HE'S JINXING THE BROOM!" I exclaimed and Ron seized the binoculars form my hands.

"What should we do?"

"Leave it to me!"

Before any of us say anything, Hermione went off. I looked back up at Harry, his broom was shaking terribly. Harry, hang on, just hang on!!! The Weasley twins tried to get him but the broom only took Harry higher. Marcus Flint was scoring five times but no one cared. "COME ON HERMIONE!" I prayed. My hands we clasped together tightly. Please, please let Hermione's plan work! My eyes landed on Snape, he was just sitting there still muttering then suddenly the end of his robes caught fire. It took him a long time before he noticed that. He stood up and started to take out the fire. My eyes flew back up to Harry whose broom was now steady and normal again. He clambered back up and flew off.

"OH THANK GOD!" I screamed. Ron and the others sighed with relief as well. But something else made us panic... again. He was flying down with one hand on his mouth. "What's wrong with him?" I asked Hagrid worriedly. "I think he's goin' to be sick!" he replied. Harry hits the field and 'vomited' on his hands. But it wasn't vomit that came out it was... it was... something gold...

"I've got the Snitch!" he exclaimed. My mouth was hanging open at shock at first but 1...2...3... "HOOORAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" I screamed loudly and proudly along with everyone. The Slytherins were angry because Harry 'swallowed' it not 'caught' it. It's just the same, no freaking duh. "BE JEALOUS SLYTHERINS!" I screamed but no one (from Slytherin) heard me because everyone was screaming loudly, almost breaking my eardrums.

The score was 170-60.

"GO! GO! GRYFFINDOR! GO! GO! GRYFFINDOR!" everyone was chanting (except the Slytherins of course) Ron, Hermione, Seamus, Neville, Dean, Katrina, Laurence, Hagrid and I ran down to the field and toward the Gryffindors. I got to Harry first. I engulfed him in a big, big hug. "You were amazing!!" I told him. "I swallowed the snitch!" he argued. "YOU WERE AMAZING!" I repeated. He laughed, we broke away and the others shook his hand, congratulated him, and hugged him.

"Harry," Hermione called him moments later. "We need to talk about something" Harry looked at me. I just nodded. We do need to talk about a greasy haired cheater.

(A/N: As promised I updated again today! I will try to finish the book before school! :) oh and also! Lee Jordan's lines were from the book. I copied them cause I don't know anyother way to explain the match xD SO ALL RIGHTS RESERVED! XD KEEP READING LOVES, HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!)