One Direction!

A/N: The boy Jasper. cation mention of rape and kissing from father.
"Hi Zayn." I said as he pushed past me they were going on break and would become younger them I'm allowed to spank them if need be but I still need all parents consent I didn't have his yet. First they were going to take the week off for family and stuff.
"He takes your hand I die a little. I watch your eyes. And I'm in riddles. Why can't you look at me like that? When you walk by I try to say it. But then I freeze. And never do it. My tongue gets tied. The words get trapped. I hear the beat of my heart getting louder. Whenever I'm near you. But I see you with him. Slow dancing. Tearing me apart. 'Cause you don't see. Whenever you kiss him...." I sang along to I Wish it was a newer song only 2 weeks old at the time. Zayn had pressed me against a wall trying to snog me it freaked me out bad.
"Stop it right now!" I screamed pushing him away and sliding down the wall screaming and crying.
"Mommy!" J screamed I reached out and pulled him to my chest hidding him from my dad.
***Flashback***
My door was swung open I opened my eyes as my dad came drunkly in pushing my farther into my bed and trying to snog me I pushed him away but then he whispered do you want you little brother hurt I shook my head I didn't know what was going on I was only 14.
***End of flashback***
"You stupid idiot she was raped 2 times!" I heard my daughter say.
"Are you OK?" Harry asked me as I uncurled from the featly passion standing up.
"Get ready to go." I said walking out of my room looks like I will be on the couch sleeping or not at all watching TV probably.
"Bye." The boys called as they left.
"Bye boys." I called back they left and I was sat on the couch watching my kids favorite show.
(Zayn's POV)
OMG I felt so bad on top of it I was going to be in so much trouble with my parents. Harry's coming with me and telling my parents.
"Wake up." Harry said shaking my shoulder oops.
"Sorry." I mumbled getting up we grabbed our stuff. I am going to see if I can go to my extra house.
"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Malik." Harry said.
"Hi mum. Hi dad." I said.
"Hi boys." My parents said.
"Zayn here has something to tell you." Harry said great.
"I didn't really want a babysitter so I tried to scare her away by snogging her and it turns out she was raped and couldn't punish me because she didn't have your OK." I said just loud enough for them to hear it my dad walked over and smacked the back of my head Harry left and I had to go get my dad's belt I'm going to get spanked the whole week great.
(Harry's POV)
I left Zayn and headed home a place I haven't been for a while I knocked on the door and a young woman answered she must have been 14 because she looked like my sister did at that age.
"Can I help you?" She asked. "I'm looking for a woman named May." I said.
"I'll go ask my father." She said closing the door.
"Harold." My father said scarring me.
"Hello Sir." I said.
"Come in." He said.
"I'd rather not." I said
"Get your ass in the house right now!" He yelled and I motioned for the bodyguard to come here we entered the house.
"Tell me were May is." I said and then regretted it because he went to hit me.
"I would suggest you to not touch Harry Styles." My bodyguard said as he dropped my father's hand.
"I don't know so I suggest you get out of my house." My father said so I left I will find her if it's the last thing I do.