Harry

A/N: This is a little about Harry in this story and that's his sister.
(Harry's POV)
I was born on February 1, 1994 it was a cold rainy day. My full name is Harold Edward Styles. My sister was born on May 20, 1981 it was bright and sunny day I don't know her full name all I know is that she went by May my father called her his sunshine. My mother died a week after I was born. I have a niece she was born on June 4, 1998 I was 4. Only knew to stay out of my father's way. By the time I started school I was careful with my actions. While everyone else was running around playing I was apologizing to who ever was near me. I tried out for x-factor at age 16 and met the boys they met my "mum" some actress my sister hired for me. I remember that day. I met Louis first then the rest I was ready to be sent home but I wasn't. When I first lost I tried calling me sister 8 times she didn't answer something happened. We got called back and yea I was crying I wanted my mother not the person that gave birth to me my sister my world. We became famous I got a new phone and called sis as many times as possible.
**Flashback**
"Quite calling this number she just had a baby so leave her alone!" A young woman yelled into the phone then hung up. I started crying Louis came in drunk and started crying.
"Lou baby what's wrong?" I asked as I pulled him on my lap.
"I'm sorry I'm making you cry!" Louis sobbed into my shoulder I rolled with it.
"Shush it's OK baby." I said rocking him back and forth he fell asleep in my arms I slowly lowered him into bed I crawled in next to him and got on my phone and looked up stress reliever there was a whole bunch of crap then I found something interesting on my phone it was called age play it might work I'll talk to Lou tomorrow.
"Harry." Zayn said shaking my shoulder.
"Hum." I hummed suddenly sensing the strong smell of alcohol.
"Can you tell Liam me and Niall where here all night."
"Sure." I lied of course Liam is going to know.
"Liam." I said.
"What?" Liam asked I had just woke up and he was half awake.
"I was reading this thing to help with stress since Louis, Zayn, and Niall keep drinking and stuff and I think it might help so I'll send you a link tell me what you think." I said sending him a link then getting breakfast ready then woke the boys for breakfast Liam texted me.
Liam: I think it's a good idea.
Harry: Really?!
Liam: Yea. When are we going to tell them.
Harry: After breakfast maybe.
Liam: OK cool.
Then we ate.
"Can we talk to you 3 in the living room?" Liam asked.
**(Zayn's POV)**
"Can we talk to you 3 in the living room?" Liam asked he was my boyfriend and Niall. Louis was with Harry.
"So we have noticed bad behavior resantly and I found something called age play." Harry said. If they think I'm going to let them treat me like a baby they are higher then the empire state.
"No!" I screamed.
"We aren't asking you we are telling you." Harry said I run upstairs to my room Niall following only going to his.
**(Louis POV)**
"OK." I said after Zayn and Niall left then went to my room.
**(Paul's POV)**
Josh and me where getting the boys cribs, nappies, bottles, changing tables, and much more. The bus was also getting new stuff.
**(Zayn's POV)**
"Boys!" Paul called. Thank god he can talk sense into them.
"Fuck!" I screamed as 2 bodyguards grabbed me.
"What the..." Niall was cut off with a smack to the mouth from Harry as Liam did the same thing telling us not to say naughtey words.
"Ahhh!" Louis screamed causing me to jump. Next thing I know Liam is laying me on a changing table I punched him in the face by accident.
"Hold him please." Liam said as the bodyguards held me down and Liam put a Nappy on me and footy pajamas then a blue dummy rocking my back and forth until I was half awake then put me in the crib. "Night baby." He whispered walk out as sleep over took me.
**(Niall POV)**
The bodyguards carried me to a new room Paul was follow behind me. I was screaming, crying, and yelling they sat me in the crib and Paul sat in the rocker.
"Niall baby it's OK." Liam said pulling me to his chest rocking me back and forth calming me down he layed me down and put me in a Nappy and footy pajamas then added a dummy picking me back up and rocking me to sleep.
**(Louis POV)**
"Shh." Harry said trying to calm me down when I finally calmed me down he layed me on the changing table I cried again he put a dummy in my mouth then put a Nappy and footy pajamas on rocking me to sleep.
**flashback over**