Alice

A/N: What Alice thinks and that's her brother warning sexual contact.
I was born June 4, 1998. My little brother was born April 28, 2010. My best friend is named Dylan she is one of the few who know everything and I mean everything. My earliest memory of the place I called home is my Mom getting knocked to the floor then my uncle grabbed me pulling me out of the room. When mom and me left we stayed at a hotel it was fun and in Las Angeles.
*flashback*
(Abby's POV)
         It's around midnight when I snuck my dad's truck keys out of his pocket then put the keys in the truck starting up the truck and then putting in the bags I had packed in the covered bed then a pillow and a blanket then grabbed my baby I can't believe she's  12 I'm 26 my brother left a while back so I am getting out of here I lost the love of my life so yea I am saving my self and my daughter I drove to my dad's bank which was weirdly always open I transferred all my dad's money to my account then went to the airport.
(Alice's POV)
          I woke to the soft mummer of the TV my mom passed out in the rolling chair what the heck.
          "Mommy where are we." I asked startling her.
          "Las Angeles CA baby." Mom said yea I called her mommy still.
          "Why?" I asked.
           "Cause we are and we are going shopping and to buy a house and yea." Mom said totally blowing off my question.
            "OK." I mumbled.
(3 months later same POV *sexual content*)
           I walk in to the house we had been renting and noticed something was wrong the front door had been slightly open and the TV was on playing mom's favorite show.

(3 months later same POV *sexual content*)           I walk in to the house we had been renting and noticed something was wrong the front door had been slightly open and the TV was on playing mom's favorite show

Greys Anatomy to be exact. I heard sounds coming from the kitchen and headed to the kitchen thinking maybe mom was cooking or something.
            "Mo...." I started to say as I seen a man I thought I'd never see again mid sex with my mother he forced me to stay and watch for the rest.
A/N: So that went from 0 to 100 really fast.