Harry part 2

A/N: Yea more Harry and that's his niece.
"Your just gonna stand there and watch me burn but that's alright cause I like the way it hurts." Abby sang as she made breakfast I had just walked in and she was wearing shirt that fall short of her hips and shorty shorts my sister wore the same thing to bed. It was a plain white shirt I noticed when she turned. The shorts blue.
"Mom can Dylan please hang out she won't tell anyone I promise." Alice whined when she came down phone pressed to her ear she was wearing shorts and a tank top that said 5 seconds of summer.
"Who's 5 seconds of summer?" I asked.
"Maybe and a band we found on YouTube I will show you a video later." Abby said as crying came from upstairs she went upstairs and came down with Jasper who was wearing a big gray shirt and Nappy.
"Hazzzzy." Jasper whined making grabby hands at me I took him he hid his face in my shoulder.
(4 days later Abby's POV)
"They are awesome." Harry said for the 8th time today day.
"Do you want to call them? I have there numbers." I told him laughing when the other boys walked.
"Lou call this band you can say you found them!" Harry yelled.
"Ok." Louis said following Harry upstairs.
"Hi I need to tell you something." Zayn said sanding next to me.
"What do you need?" I asked.
"Here's my parents number and I am really sorry I just didn't want a babysitter." Zayn said.
"It's OK. I'm going to call your parents and have you been punished already?" I said and asked.
"Yea." Zayn said as I called them.

I've got a mom's voice (One Direction) DISCONTINUEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें