Meeting 5 Seconds Of Summer

A//N: This is important and has 1D meeting 5SOS. This picture is for later in the story.
(Luke's POV)
"Do you think Dylan is going to be there?" Ashton asked me I was over the moon I mean One Direction had found us and I finally get to meet Alice I have a huge crush on her Ashton likes Dylan.
"Maybe I said putting ear buds in and falling asleep laying my head against Michael's shoulder he laying his head on mine.
"Dude wake up we're there." Michael said hitting me in the head he had aimed for my shoulder.
"Ow." I said fighting him until I was pulled off by who I assume is Miss Styles.
"Luke Robert Hemmings. Are you trying to get in trouble you first day. Same with you Michael Gordon Clifford." Miss Styles said holding both of us by our shirt collar.
"No ma'am. Sorry ma'am." Michael and I said at the same time being took inside followed by a smirking Calum and Ashton. All of 1D was there along with Alice and her brother.
"Sit and stay." Miss Styles said sitting us on the couch I was in the front crouched down with a sorta pout on my face, Ashton sat beside me smiling, Calum beside him doing his best to hide a smirk, and then Michael at the end his hand on the back of his neck and a sad puppy look on his face.
"Great first impression Luke." Alice said giving me her award winning smile causing me to give her a smile.

" Alice said giving me her award winning smile causing me to give her a smile

"Hi I'm Liam. This is Niall. This is Zayn. They're Larry I mean Harry and Louis." Liam said pointing to them each.

(Just make them there 2011 self and switch Zayn and Louis

(Just make them there 2011 self and switch Zayn and Louis.)
"Hi I'm Luke. This is Ashton. This is Calum. This is Michael." I said pointing to each of us.
"OK so I don't know why we're introducing ourselves but anyway I'm Alice. This is Jasper. That.. Mom what do you want them to call you?" Alice said then asked.
"What ever they want." Miss Styles said.
"Oh so we can call you bit..oww." Michael had started to say then whined when Miss Styles landed a hard smack to his rear end.
"I would suggest not cursing you are really trying to get spanked. Before any of you ask I have all your parents approval.