The Beginning

I raced up the long uphill street, I was eager to win.
I crossed the street and stepped on the green grass of my front lawn as heard quick footsteps behind me, Aaron was gaining on me, with Sebastian closely behind him. I quickly came to a stop as I stepped on the drive way.

"In. Your. Face." I laughed jumping around them and pointing.

"Are you kidding? I let you win." Aaron said out of breath.

"Definitely." Sebastian said with his hands on his knees.

"Yeah okay, you guys are just getting old. " I smiled. I walked in the garage taking out three water bottles from the fridge.

"You're only like two years younger than me." Aaron countered as I handed him a water.

"And ten years younger than me. Thanks for making me feel old, guys." Sebastian seemed to realize as he took a water.

We've spent months getting ready for this movie and now we were almost halfway through filming, I met Aaron and the rest of the cast and we would all go to each others houses to rehearse, or the occasional work out.
Before I was casted by Marvel, I had been given the role of one of the main characters on The Walking Dead. I trained so hard for it; first of all, getting in shape. My goal wasn't to be skinny, I wanted to look strong. I took up multiple martial arts classes like kickboxing, mui tai, not to mention learning how to handle a gun, and various "zombie killing" classes from Norman.
That was about two years ago.

>I sat next to Lizzy on the couch of my living room while Sebastian and Aaron sat on the other, I was busy checking my instagram and they looked for something to watch on tv when the door bell rang.

"Food!" I said getting up to answer the door, I grabbed my wallet from the kitchen table and pulled the door open. The delivery boy took out three boxes of pizza and a smaller box of wings, he handed them to me and I set them on the table.

"I got it." Aaron said beside me taking his wallet out of his back pocket.

"No its okay, I'll get it." I said with my card already in hand. He quickly snatched my card from me and paying with his own. He thanked the delivery boy and closed the door, finally handing me my card back.

"Alright then, I'll grab the plates." I said opening the cupboard.

I handed out the plates as he set down the boxes on the coffee table, I sat down with my food on my usual spot, the left side with the armrest and Aaron sat to my right. I watched as Lizzie still flipped through the guide for something to watch.

"Oh the Walking Dead is on!" Sebastian said pointing to the screen it was already more than halfway through, the channel changed and I saw myself being held down by two men, a third one holding a metal bar in the fire while a fourth one struggled to hold Daryl down. They lifted my shirt and branded me with the hot metal and my screams filled the room, while Daryl managed to punch one. They were distracted and I kicked one in the face making him lose his balance. I turned taking a gun from the other man's belt, shooting him in the stomach and turning to shoot them all dead. The rest of the episode is just me stumbling through the forest behind Daryl, killing a few walkers here and there as were trying to get back to camp.

One of the phones started to vibrate from the small table beside me, I pick up mine and toss it back down when I see its not mine, I pick up the other phone, the screen is lit up with the name and picture. "Sam".

"It's your wife." I say handing the phone to Aaron he takes it from my hand, answers it and walks to the kitchen to talk. He comes back a few minutes later,

"I have to go, guys. I'll see you all at Romy's party this saturday?" He asked.

We all agreed and after an hour or so, everyone excused themselves and turned in for the night.

I made my bed and skimmed through the lines before bed. I was nervous about the scenes between my character an Pietro, lets just say they later on became a bit more than friends later on in the movie.
I shouldn't worry, it was only a job. Theres nothing really there.....