I'll Stay Away

>>I woke up the next morning, taking a quick shower and driving down to the studios. I parked my jeep and opened the door to my trailer, for hair and make up. I got into costume and finally headed to the set.

"Y/n!" Aaron smiled as soon as I walked in.

"Hey, Ford." I smiled back, "I don't know how you're always so happy so early." I said fighting the urge to rub my eye. I honestly hated make up.

>We finished our scenes for the day, I went to my trailer, washing the makeup off my face. I was exhausted, so many stunts, so much running around jumping off things.
I picked up my gray hoodie, slipling my arms through the sleeves and picking up my car keys before leaving.

I walked down the short steps from my trailer and walked right into someone,

"Shit, I'm sorry." Aaron said.

"No worries, Maximoff." I chuckled after regaining my balance.

"Where are you headed?" He asked walking me to my car.

"Home. I can't wait to knock out." I said unlocking my jeep.

"Drive safe." He chuckled. "Night."

"G'dnight, Ford." I said opening the door.

>>Saturday afternoon came around a few days later. I wrapped Romy's gift and put it in the passenger seat.
I dropped my purse on the floor of the passenger seat and started the car, I pulled up into their driveway looking at the immense bouncy castle that was set up in tne front yard.
Many of the guests where already there.
I opened my door, picked up my purse and the gift. I walked up the steps and opened their front door, children were running around and laughing, Romy ran up to me,

"You made it!" She smiled.

"Of course I did." I hugged her, "And this is for you." I smiled handing her the present.

"Thank you!" She exclaimed before running away. I stood up and saw Aaron standing in the kitchen door way.

"Hey, y/n." He said holding out his hand for our handshake.

"Pietro." I said smacking his hand it and fistbumping him.

"Y/n, Hi!" Sam said from behind him.

"Hi, Sam." I said accepting her hug.

"How are the screaming kids treating you?" I smiled.

"Kids will be kids." She smiled. "Actually,  can you help me with the cake frosting real quick?"

"Of course." We left Aaron and I followed her to the kitchen, I set my purse down on the counter as she walked to the fridge and started to dig around.

"I can't believe it's her birthday, one already, she's getting so big!" I said.

"I have to be straight with you on something." She said placing a glass on the counter and filling it with wine. "I don't like you."

I stood there in disbelief.

"I don't like you near my kids, and I certainly don't like you near my husband." She said looking at me dead in the eye.

"Im sorry?" I said still trying to process her words.

"I have put up with this for a long time, but not anymore. I won't let a damn whore come into my life and ruin my marriage."

"Wait, back up here. I have absolutely no interest in Aaron. We're just friends. You swear like I'm trying to replace you. I completely respect you, I even thought we were friends. " I said.

"Don't play dumb with me, I know exactly what you're doing." She said.

"What-" I was cut off by children quickly running in and out of the kitchen, "What is wrong with you? Saying that I'm some 'damn whore' who's just dying to sleep around with peoples husbands? Maybe if you took the time to know me and not just pretend,  you'd know that I'd never, in a million years do that shit. I know for a fact that all he's done is love you. He's not that kind of person. You should know him better than anyone,  he'd never do such a thing."

"I want you out of my house." She ordered.

"Fine by me. I don't have to take this shit. And don't worry, I'll stay away." I said picking up my purse, "But maybe you should ask yourself why you're having such a hard time trusting your own husband."

I took long strides through the living room and walked out the front door to my car, I opened the door and tossed my bag inside.

"Where are you going?" I heard along with footsteps behind me,
'Of courses it was him' I thought.

"Something came up, I have to go." I said.

"You just got here." He smiled closing the door to my car with his left hand.

"Aaron, it's important. I have to go." I said opening the door again.

"Aaron? I'm shocked that you actually know my name. Usually it's 'Maximoff' or 'Kick-Ass'.... mostly 'Ford' actually...." he said trailing off as if thinking about it which made me chuckle.

"Seriously, what's wrong?" He said with concern.

"I got this thing... that came up." I said scratching my head.
'Damn, I'm not good on thinking on my feet.'
"With my family." I finished.

"Are they okay?" He frowned.

'Ugh more questions'
"Yeah, I just have to go, Aaron." I said getting in my car and closing the door. I started the car and tried to ignore his worried face looking at me through the window. I put it in reverse and backed out, putting it into drive and finally driving away.

What was I supposed to say? I can't stay or talk to you anymore, your wife kicked me out, also calling me a whore in the process.

Shutting him out might be easier.