Two Years

His lips formed into that cat like smile of his, "Of course not, come on in." He said opening the door.

"I'm sorry to barge in like this..... it was kida like a... last minute... impulse kinda thing." I rambled on making hand gestures as I walked past him to his living room.

"It's really no problem. " he assured me with a smile, "I'm glad youre here."

"Good." I smiled back. At the same time Bo decided to shake the water off her fur, splashing water everywhere.

"No! Bo!" I whined, "Oh my god, your couch is gonna smell like wet dog, I'm so sorry!" I looked back at Sebastian, "And you too! I'm sorry." I said when I saw his dark blue shirt with darker water drops all over.

He laughed at my embarrassment as I hid my face in my hands.

"It's okay," he laughed putting an arm around me, and leading me down the hall, "I can help you dry her off."

We sat Bo in the bathtub deciding it was best to give her a bath, which eventually turned into a bubbly mess. Sebastian scooped up some of the bubbles and placed them on my head, I was too busy washing Bo's ears to notice before it was too late.

"Seriously?" I asked before taking bubbles and smearing them on his chin.

"Yeah, seriously." He said trying to put some on my face I tried dodging him and fell back on the floor laughing. Soon enough we were having a giggling fit on his bathroom floor.
It took a while, but we finally dried Bo and cleaned the floor. I was left alone in the bathroom drying the floor with an old towel when Sebastian appeared at the door with clothes in his hand.

"I figured you'd want to dry off as well. They'll probably be a bit big on you though." He said fumbling with the clothes.

"Don't worry about it, thank you." I smiled taking them from him. He left with a smile as I closed the door after him, I never realized how much I liked spending time with him.

I took a warm shower and then slipped into his sweats, they were big on me, they dragged under my feet.
'Now I just gotta be careful not to trip.'
I put on the shirt, (which fit me like a dress) combed my hair, and walked to the living room. I found Sebastian sitting on the couch with Bo to his right as they watched tv. I shuffled to the couch in the long sweats and plopped down on the couch to his left.

"What are we watching?" I asked looking at the tv, trying to hide the fact that I was shivering.

"I'm sorry, my heater is broken right now," he apologized, getting up and walking down the hall, "I've been calling to get it fixed, but they haven't been able to come out." He carefully placed a light brown blanket over me.

"Thank you," I smiled as I tucked my feet to my right, "Come on, get in here." I offered part of the blanket to Sebastian, whick he gladly took. I leaned my head on his shoulder, automatically making him put his arm around me.

I liked this, it felt comfortable, right.

>>Eleven Months passed, I found myself falling for him hard right away, I just needed to open my heart to him. I was able to convince him to going on adventures with me and Bo, lots of camping, lots of firsts.

"How do you feel about pancakes?" He asked as I laid my head on his chest one morning back at his apartment.

"Depends, who's making them?" I asked as I ran my fingers up and down his chest.

"I am." He smiled.

"Hmm.. do I want burnt pancakes?" I teased.

"That only happened once, you're never gonna let me live that down are you?" He asked as he shifted under me to look at my face.

"Nope!" I said and quickly tried to move away from me, I knew what was coming. I was too slow, he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back to him, tickling me as much as he could.

"Okay! Okay! I'll let it go. " I said surrendering to him.

"Good." he said pecking my cheek and throwing off the covers, stopping by the bathroom before going to the kitchen.

I sat at the table waiting for the pancakes, he attempted to flip one using only the pan, but failied miserably, dropping the oddly shaped pancake on the floor. Bo quickly ate it, leaving no trace of his failed attempt.

My phone buzzed on the table as he kissed the top of my head. It was my manager, I picked it up and answered her call. Sebastian sat across the table from me as he saw shock wash over me.

"Really? Are you sure?" I asked in disbelief, "Oh my god.... thank you!" She hung up and I slowly lowered the phone, putting it on the table.

"What happened?" He asked with concern.

"Star Wars," I breathed, "I'm going to be a Jedi! Oh my god, I'm going to mess up..." I realized, "I have to call her back." I scrambled for my phone.

"No, no, no, no." He said quickly, getting up and taking my phone from me, "This is amazing, you're going to do great." He assured me.

>My training didn't start for weeks, and Sebastian, so naturally, I convinced Sebastian to come with me to Arches National Park, he helped me pack my jeep from my home in California.

•Tent
•Sleeping bags
•Lanterns
•Stove
•Food
•Clothes
•Sleeping Matts
•Various bathroom utilities
•Dog Food/Treats

I muttered to myself as I double checked everything.

"I think that's everything." I said as Sebastian closed the trunk and I opened the back door for Bo to jump in. I got in the passenger seat and Sebastian in the driver's seat, we were on our way to Utah.

It was an amazing two weeks of camping and hiking before we had to go back.

>>I had gone through months of stunt training, I loved doing stunts on my own, the cast was incredible, I was so lucky to be a part of this. A year had gone by before I knew it, not only was I a part of Marvel films, but now Star Wars.
I have officially made it

I stood in front of an enormous poster of myself at the premier with Sebastian by my side. We've been together for a bit more than two years now, I couldn't say it had been easy. We've been growing apart.
If I'm not working, he is, if he's not working, I am.
Always traveling, always busy....

>>>"Is this not working anymore?" He asked over the phone after a long pause.

"I don't know." I answered.

"Maybe.... we just need some time apart. " he echoed my thoughts.

"Maybe its for the best." I agreed.

"I guess this is goodbye for now?" He asked.

"For now." I said hanging up.

We both knew we'd be better off, finding someone else....
Of course I did the only thing I knew how to do: I packed our things, and headed out.

I took out my old worn out peice of paper and crossed out The Piramid of Giza and looked back up at the amazing structure before me.

>I stopped at a small market to pick up water and walked to the register to pay, a magazine in English caught my attention, the cover was of a totaled gray suv. The headline read, "Sam Taylor-Johnson Deadly Car Accident" I snatched it from the stand flipping though the pages. "Director involved in deadly car accident, Spouse Aaron Taylor-Johnson and children mourn the death....."
I couldn't believe what I was reading, I checked the date, it was an old issue, almost three days ago. I can't even imagine what they must be going through.