What Happened

I cut my trip short, I needed to be home, I couldn't explain to myself why.

I received a call from Lizzie asking me if I was going to the funeral, I answered honestly and said I wasn't sure if I should go. She gave me the time and date anyways.

>I put on a decent black dress and headed out the door, I started my black Jeep and headed to the address. I parked and saw everyone gathering on a hill next to the coffin, I spotted Lizzie and Tom, some of our old cast, friends and family. Finally, I spotted Aaron with his two daughters by his side. I rested my hand on the door handle, about to pull it open.
I didn't open it, instead I gripped the steering wheel with my left hand and started the car.

'I shouldn't be here' I thought as I drove away, 'I haven't talked to him in over two years, who's to say he wants me here. I know for sure Sam wouldn't want me here.'

>I forgot about everything with Sebastian while on the road.

I got called back for the next Star Wars episode, that's my main focus. My job ran my life at the moment, interviews, fans, locations and photoshoots, including an honarary Victorias Secret photoshoot, which was followed by a long conversation with my manager about how I refuse to do anything of the sort ever again. I was asked by multiple English/Spanish channels to stop by and give live interviews. It was up to the point where I was constantly recognized in the streets.

It's almost been ten months now...

I returned to my home in California, exhausted after an early morning of training choreographed fights. I tossed my bag down on my couch, and groaned when I reached down to pet Bo, I ached all over. I heard my phone ringing inside my bag, I opened the zipper and started digging through sweaters, empty water bottles, containers of protein, and lunch containers until I found the buzzing little bastard.

Lizzie

"Hey, how goes it?" I answered.

"Good, good." She said on the other side of the line, "I was wondering if you had time in your busy busy life to hang out."

"Right now?" I asked.

"Yeah. it's been so long." she guilted me, "Yeah, come on." I heard Tom in the background.

"Are you asking me to be your third wheel?" I asked, "I literally just got home."

"We have food." She said.

"I'll be right there." I replied, I just heard laughter, "Let me just shower, oh and I'm bringing Bo".

"That's fine, see you in a bit." she laughed.

I took me a bit to take a shower, I was in so much pain, I put on jeans and a simple oversized grey sweater, I brushed my wet hair, and put on my converse. I still hated make up, I rubbed my eye while I was looking for my keys. Bo followed me and got in the car with me, I turned on the radio for the short twenty minute drive there.

A silver car parked out front caught my attention, I parked on the curb I front of it.
'Probably Tom's'
I got out of the car and painfully climbed the three embarrassingly short steps up to the front door. I rang the doorbell and Lizzie opened it a bit and stuck her head through.

"Hi." She said looking around behind me. "What are you doing here?"

"You invited me, remember?" I said.

"Yeah. Okay. Don't get mad at me. Someone showed up just before you did. It'll be okay." She said quickly before Tom pulled the door wide open.

"Don't be rude, come on in!" Tom said excitedly, "It's been so long since we've all been together. "

I walked in with them as Bo ran past us to the living room, I saw Bo excitedly being petted and licking someone with long curly hair.

"This is great." Tom laughed, "Now were all here."

The man turned around too look at us, I was instantly met with Aaron's blue eyes from underneath all the crazy hair and long beard.
'Oh crap'
'It's too late to turn around now'
I walked behind Lizzie to take a seat on the couch

"Y/n?" Aaron asked confused.

"Yeah. I can hardly recognize you under all of that." I said gesturing to his hair/beard situation, I've never seen it that out of control.

"It's been a while." He said looking at me with a drink in his hand.

"Let me get you a drink." Lizzie said suddenly getting up.

"I'll help." Tom said following her.

'Dammnit'

We sat in awkward silence for a few seconds, maybe its was only awkward for me? Maybe he's even mad at me?

"Sooo..." I let out uncomfortably, "I- how.. how are you?"

He chuckled at my awkwardness and turned to look at me.

"I'm... better." He said, "My parents actually kicked me out, 'You need to get out of the house for a while.'"

"Oh.... that's... really.. really... I don't know what to say." I admitted.

"You're still honest," he smiled, "I'm glad, I've had enough of people's pitty 'just hang in there' conversations."

"Still me." I smiled.

"What about you? You've been everywhere these last few years." He said taking a drink from the glass in his hand.

"Yeah, busy, busy, busy." I chuckled.

"Wylda loves you. There are posters everywhere." He smiled.

"What?" I laughed.

"Yeah, and she won't believe me when I tell her that she knew you." He chuckled.

"She was about three... now she's.."

"She's about to be six." He interrupted.

"Wow...." I breathed as I stared at the floor.

"Sam told me what happened. " he said suddenly.

"What?" I asked looking at him, he stared at the floor in front of us.

"She told me what happened at the party," he scratched his forehead, "She told me she felt very insecure with us being friends. And she eventually realized that she had nothing to worry about when you walked away without thinking twice about it. She just never got the chance to apologize." He took another sip from his drink.

"It's fine, really." I said as I remembered what had happened all those years ago.

"There really was nothing for her to worry about." He said finally looking at me.

"Of course not." I smiled.

'Where the hell is Lizzie and Tom?'