Keys

Author's Note: I want to apologize for the lack of updates on this story, I'm sure many of you lost interest in this story, and probably don't remember what happened before this chapter. But if you are reading, I want to give you a big thank you hug. You Are Awesome.

■■■

Months passed, the rumors of Aaron and I spread like wild fire. We finished filming our movie, convincing Aaron to finally agree to go camping with us.

"Well, it's not technically camping." I said, closing the passenger door of my jeep, "But it'll do."

"I don't think we're ready for tent camping yet." Aaron came to my side of the car, kissing my temple beflre opening the backseat door, Bo leaped out of the backseat, happily wagging her tail. Aaron helped Romy and Wylda out of their seats and I opened the back to get our luggage.

We checked into the hotel, Aaron insisted on a suite, to which I argued it was the furthest thing from camping.
I rolled our suitcase into our room as he got the girls ready for bed. I opened the suitcase, pulling out my toiletries. I brushed my teeth, kicked off my shoes and walked down the hall.

"Is Y/n going to be our new mommy?" I heard Wylda ask.

"Come here." I heard Aaron's voice. I heard them shift in the room, "You know no one can replace your mom." He paused, "But, y/n means a lot to me. And I'd like her to be a big part of our lives."

"I like her." Romy said.

"Me too." I heard Wylda.

■■■

Our little vacation was great, the next few months were fillled with press conferences, premieres, and interviews.

"How would you like to move in with me?" Aaron asked.

"What?" I looked up quickly, dropping the orange chicken that took me forever to pick up with my chopsticks.

"With us." Aaron smiled.

"Move in with you?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said, "I think we're ready."

■■■

"You're officially moved in." Aaron smiled as I hung the last of my clothes in his closet, wrapping his arms around me, and lifting my feet off the ground.

"

I love you." I giggled as he put me down. I tangled my fingers in his curls and kissed his lips.

"I adore you." He picked me up off the floor, I wrapped my legs around his torso as he kissed my lips. I felt him take a few steps, tossing me on his matress.

■■■

"Where's the fire?" Aaron looked up from his coffee as I hopped on one foot, trying to get my shoe on.

"My agent called me just now," I answered, "Awesome sequel, badass character. I have to be there like ten minutes ago. "

"I'm sure you'll do fine." Aaron chuckled.

"If only I could find my keys." I dug through my purse, no luck.

"You see that little hook we have by the door?" Aaron pointed at the door.

"They're not there. I already checked." I searched the counters.

"I'm saying I told you to put them there." Aaron answered, "Did you check the fridge?"

"That happened once." I said as he chuckled.

"Just take mine." He told me.

"Where are the keys?" I asked him.

"Again, you see that little hook by the door?" He pointed at the door once more.

"Okay, I get it." I said loudly. I passed by him, placing my hands behind his neck as I kissed him. I pulled away as soon as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I have to go." I chuckled.

"No, no, no." He spoke before kissing my lips.

"Seriously, Aaron. " I smiled against his lips, "I love you."

"I love you too." He kissed me one last time.

I took the keys from the hook, I started the engine of his hideous silver car and drove to the audition.
I got on the freeway for about twenty minutes, finally pulling onto the exit ramp. I drove past a few green lights, finally stopping at a red light. I tapped my fingers nervously on the steering wheel, waiting for the green light.
The light turned green, I let go of the break and slowly stepped on the gas. I had gotten halfway through the intersection when I felt the jolt of my car jerking sideways, I felt the car tip over on its side, finally landing upside-down. I groaned in pain as the car stopped skidding. I fumbled with my seat belt, trying desperately to get free. Screeching tires filled the air, I turned my head just in time to see an suv headed straight for me.
That was the last thing I saw...