Battle of the k9 #2

Ok here goes. Ability card activate gift of light.'- Kira

Gift of light doubles up haos cezerus GS. 480→960

'Go haos cezerus'- crowd.

'Come one Darkus cezerus!'- Crowd behind Princeton.

'I wonder why they are cheering for you. Your far weaker than me!!!!' Haos cezerus said as it readied it final blow.

'You think your far stronger I'll show you how foolish you are'. D.C

'Rite tell 'em boy. Gate card open!.' Henzo said. 'Abyss guardian.'

Abyss guardian nullifies all haos bakugan on the field's ability.

'Alright!!!!' -Crowd behind Princeton.

'I'll be ending this now. Ability activate infernal destruction.' Henzo said.

Infernal destruction doubles up D.C's g power.

'Wow. Our bakugan are so alike. I love where this brawl is going.' Kira says with a smile. 'But I'm afraid your the one going who's going to lose.' Yusuke said as her eyes began to glow with a yellow gold colour. 'Gate card open Wings of heavenly protection .

Wings of heavenly protection is haos cezerus's most powerful card all abilities your opponent activates are negated and/or nullified.

'What. No. No. No. I was suppose to win I'm the man. The champ. The dude. I AM HENZO THUNDER. YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!!!' Henzo said. 'The thunder. The thunder. The Henzo thunder.'

'If you say so. Ability activate gift of light.' Kira says. And her glowing stops as D.C is sent to ball form.

Kira (2→3) gate cards

Henzo 2

[{Brawl end}] yusuke wins

'I'm sorry Henzo I failed.'- D.C

'NO problem buddy we can still train'. Henzo says to D.C. 'you haven't see the last of me Yusuke you better believe it.' Henzo said as he walk out of the battle ground.

'Your winner is Kira Yusuke Selevah. Defended her title very well.' Campbell says. And the crowd went wild.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading pls vote and comment on how you want me to put the duels and brawls.

Oh and if you want me to feature your monsters bakugan or even decks send me a private message.