Dragon games

After my duel I went to my class passing through a bunch of seniors who were bullying a kid that beat them in their opening duels.

'Hey, what do you think you're doing?'. Yukato asked.

The two turned to face me and I realised who they were. Neji and Seth Kiaba.

'Well. Well, look at who came for a round of punches.' Neji said as he pushed me.

'Leave the kids alone Kiaba.' A female voice said so we all turned and so my sister.

'What you gonna do 'bout it.' Seth asked. 'Huh, girl.'

'Who you call girl?' Yusuke asked.

'Um sis...' I try to say I had everything under control.

'Stay out of this Kobby'!. She says at me and I walk quietly to the kid.

And all three of my top bakugan pop up.

'What was that all about?' Phantom my fav bakugan asked.

'Nothing'. I say as I stretch my hand to the kid. 'Hey you OK?' I ask.

'He looks hurt to me'. Druman said.

-----------------------------------------------------°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hate to break in here but I consider Druman to be the best bakugan asked ever!!!. And I will do anything to get the Druman hybrid bakugan.

-------------------------------------------------------°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

'Yeah, your knee.' I say to him.

'Oh. Didn't see that one. Must have come from my duel with those guys.' He tells me. 'By the way my name is Jo.'

'Nice to meet you Jo. I'm Yukato Kobby Selevah.' I said as I hand him a tissue.

'Thanks. What kind of guy keeps tissues. Are you on your periods?' Jo asked.

'No'. I say and we begin to laugh. I turn over to my sister who is still with the Kiaba boys.

'What are Kiabas doing in this school.' Dadulas my final top bakugan says.

'Good question. Of all the places why do they have to be here.' Jo says with a frown.

'You know those guys?' I ask.

'Yea they were in Kiaba corps academy with me'.

'Wow you're from KCDA.'- Druman

At my sister's side.

' I accept your challenge Neji. I'll see you at the duel arena after school.' Kira said and walked away. The bells rung and we got to class.

At class.

'Well come back students and I hope you've all enjoyed the opening duels and brawls. Mr Ichitwa said. 'Another year, new students, fallen ranked students and so on.'

Classes are so boring as usual. The only place you can find someone talking even though you're asleep is the school.

'Why is evey one wearing the same jacket.' Jo asked Mr Ichitwa.
'Because their all in lower ranks or dropouts. The next is Green and then Blue the top rank. The best students are there and I hope all of you get there .

Classes are finally over.

I head to the cafeteria with Jo following me.

'Hey missed you so much.' A girl comes to and presses her lips against mine. I smile afterwards.