THE TRINITY's PATH ( PART 1)

Optimus stood infront of a large window almost like a church wnidow. Another Trinity member came in the same height as optimus. Maximus: grey mask with one white stripes  matching his grey eyes.

Optimus:- I guess you were right. ( he said and faced his brother)

Maximus:- About what.

Optimus:- Jo. I shouldnt have trusted him. ( bangs his fist on a table)

Maximus:- Have any plans on the replacement.

Optimus:- of course. Our plan can't fail this time. A person like me.

Maximus:- what do you mean.

Optimus:- I took a walk around town and saw something.

Maximus:- what.

Optimus  snaps his fingers and a video of a Heterochromia ( brown on left and blue with a little green on the  right) boy run out of the MUTO CARD STORE™. "Hey, come back you have to pay for that." Samuel Muto( current king of games) said.  "Don't worry dad. We can get another right?" Smith Muto asked His dad.   "I'm afraid no that was our last final grand war card and you know is now on the forbidden card list." Samuel declared.

End of video.

Maximus :- I understand now your incarnate.

Optimus:- yes brother. A  Heterochromia like me will be the best solution.

Maximus:- we had someone like this available and you went for a weak soul.

Optimus:- we have work to do. Time to go test if "I'm" worth it.

Maximus:- agreed.

They both laugh and begin to fade away.

™™™™™™™™™™™™©©©©©©©©©©®®®®

They arrived on the roof of a building near Muto card store ™.

Optimus:- we won't need theses.

He said as he took of the mask reveling his brown hair. His brother did the same his black hair was free.

Maximus:- this mask is killing me!

Optimus:- in due time our goal will be accomplished. I like the smell of fresh air.

Maximus:- reminds me of the old days when we were kids.

Optimus:- let's take a stroll down memory lane before we get to business.

The two walked to their childhood home then to their school.

Maximus:- time to get to work. Do you know where the boy stays.

Optimus:- yes, I do. Follow me.

Maximus:- what's his name.

Optimus:- they call him ZeeKay.

Maximus:- hmm. Let's go. I want to see if your soul is still strong as before.

Optimus:- it will always be.

=================:

At Z.K's place :an under ground layer where most of the poor people in Domino city lived

Madeline ( a red hair girl in  torn patched clothes): did you get it.

Ace( brown hair black jeans and jacket): tell me you did.