the choice {part 2}

Kiriko:- no ways.

Kiaba:- meet the best dragon ever. I pay 200 lp.

1300→1100

Special summons blue eyes dragon and blue eyes baby.

Kiaba:- I power up all 3 to lumire summon blue eyes dark Hydra(lumire/effect/A-class/dark/3500;0). Since blue eyes Hydra is present I activate its effect. You control a dragon type monster so I can attack directly but its original atk go down by 1000.(hydra:3>2 CU)

Kiriko:- I activate negate attack.

Kiaba:- you might have got out of this one but during my next stand by phase. Dark hydra can lose all its units to destroy all cards on the field and my opponent takes all the damage because of its twin being present.

Mira:- that combo destroyed Yusuke didn't Kobby.

Yukato:- it sure did.

Jo:- that must be something else.

Kiriko(1700):- (if that's how it'll be after this turn I better do this) I draw. 

She stares at the card in her hand and thinks of how it got into her deck. I activate lightning vortex. I discard the blue eyes dragon I got from my previous card.

Blue eyes is sent to Kiaba's grave. All cards on Kiaba's side are destroyed.

Kiaba:- WHAT!!!!! That's forbidden. Come on Ref.

Ref:- play on.

JO, Yukato, Mira and most other people.:- what happened.

Yukato:- this is the first time those two are off the field.

Kiriko{full of smiles after her great achievement}:-( i did it. I won) no monsters for you, no traps, I win. Toon blue eyes go white lighting.

Toon blue eyes attacks directly.

Kiaba :1100→0. Kiriko wins.

Kiaba is blown away by the blast from Kiriko's signature card.

Ref:- your winner Kiriko Samara.

Kiriko:- I won. I did it. I'm going to green.

Smith:- not so fast you need to go through me first.

Yukato:- she destroyed Neji. Since when did that start happing.

Mira:- I'm surprised as you are.

Jo:- I could have done better.

Mira and Kobby cough

Jo:- what I'm serious.

Ref:- Kiriko Samara won. All you need to do now is take down smith and your the new champ of green.

Kiriko:- let's do this.

Smith:- get ready to meet what happens when you believed in the heart of cards.

Ref:- DUEL!!!!!!!!!!

DUEL START.

Smith:- ladies first.

Kiriko:- kk. I summon goblin attack force. (2300;0) and set a card.

Sets one card. Muto's turn.

Muto:- I use double summon to  summon black land chick (100;1000/lv1/darkcharger) and blackluster kid(2000;1300/lv4/dark) now I power up both to lumire summon blackluster soldieress. [A female version of blackluster soldier appeared and waited to attack.] (Lumire/effect/C-class/2400;1900).