Grand Eyes on the Grand Park

Yusuke walked out of the school and headed to the parking lot. Her pendent seemed to glow.
She walked into the park and and a tear rolled down her face.
"Why did you have to go?" She whispered to herself while gripping on to the pendent.
She walked over to a tree a placed her hand on the trunk as if feeling it. "I miss you so much." Her hand went across a carving on it.
S&Y  carved in a heart. ♥
She took a seat on the picnic bench under the tree, and took out her deck placing it on the table.
She split her cards out and began to arrange them.
Monster: normal; effect; fusion; XYZ synchro; pendulum and lumire.
Spells, traps and action cards.
"School kids aren't allowed here until one this afternoon." A voice said from behind Yusuke.
"Huh?" She asked as she turned to the voice. A boy probably in his late teens
"School kids aren't allowed until one." He repeated
"I know that." She replied. "I needed space." She motioned him to take a seat. "And the park is the place?"
"I see." He said. "Why not hide in the bathroom stalls at school."
"I'm not hiding from something!" She snapped. "I'm just..."
"Just..?"
"I should leave, I need to get to school." She got up and tried to pack up her deck as quickly as possible.
"Interesting deck you got there." He said. And got a smile from her. "Wanna play a bit?"
She hesitated and placed her deck in the pack. "Sorry I can't."
"Really, I thought Selevah's never walked away from a challenge." He said with a smirk.
She stopped in her tracks. "How do you know me?" She asked.
"I saw a card." He replied. "A card that only the Selevah family has."
"Grand eyes." She whispered. "Look Benni I don't have time for this!."
He looked at his name tag, he then readied his duel disk. ⚫"So duel me."
Yusuke lost her fight to resist. She placed her deck in to her disk. "Fine then."
"Awesome, let's rage!"

¡¡¡¡¡¡DUEL!!!!!
Yusuke: 4000
Benni:4000

"Since you wanted a duel you should go first." Yusuke said.
"Cool, OK then I will set all five cards in my hand and that's it." Benni said.
"Wow. OK I draw." She said a drew her card. I will start of with grand charity. This allows me to special summon 2. Gold coin tokens in defense. (Gold coin: earth 1000;2000) and then i set 2 cards and that's it."

"Ok then here is Vampire Sorcerer (lv 4 /dark/zombie/1500;1500) and i'm done." he said

"Very well then here is Meli the dragon rider (2200atk) i can power summon her by charging up my 2 tokens." Kira declared. "and now i summon  canyon gazer magicianspell caster/ pendulum 3/ lv3/1100;1900) now Meli attack his sorcerer!"

"Well you are in  a rush i have a trap dark fire. this decreases the attack of one monster on your side to half its current."

Meli: 2200> 1100. Meli is destroyed.

kira: 4000>3600.

"i end my turn with this." sent one card.

"my move now. i will summon Crazy Fang. (dark/ zombie/lv1/0;0/ charger) now i will show you a bloody power monster, I power up my 2 monsters to lumire summon Vampire Queen Lulu. (dark / A-class/lumire/2500;900)!!"

"I will activate my trap card threatening roar. this stops you from declaring an attack." Yusuke said 

"I also have traps of my own.' he announced.  "and one of then is this vampire night. I can inflict 500 attack for every vampire in my grave. 

yusuke: 3600>2600.

"I will end it there." he said 

"time for the real deal. i activate double summon i tribute my magician to summon grand eyes dragon    (effect/ lv5/ dragon/light/2000;1100) now i summon golden girl(charger) now i activate the effect of grand eyes and i special summon Grand Eyes Gold Dragon  (  normal/lv7 /dragon /earth/2600;1600)

"Well i finally meet the legendary grand eyes." benni said with a little joy. "To bad i will destroy him."

"I wont let him go away that easily." she snapped at him. "I power up the my girl and grand eyes to power summon .....

to be continued