Let's Get Down To Business

Okay guys, I'm super sorry this isn't an update, but I need your help.

I want to start a new 5SOS Fanfic. I had two that I had started, thinking they'd be great, but to be honest, I can't be bothered with hem anymore and the ideas aren't as good as I thought.

So I need new ones.

Please please please comment any suggestions, and anything that you would read, because I really want a Fanfic that you guys can read and enjoy.

The updates for it will be regular and I can write any genre (apart from smut lol... But I can't say I'm bad at writing smut because I have never tried. If you have no idea what smut is.... Don't Google it. You will probably regret it.)

Okay haha, thank you for reading this, if you have gotten this far without crying from the boredom I am currently typing and yeah, please do comment. Your comments always brighten up my day, so thank you all for that. Seriously. Thank you.

And also, OMFG THE NEW SONGS ARE JUST AAAAHHHHH (I nearly put jew songs oops...)

So... I'm gonna leave you all to comment now.

Bye, my lovelies.

Oh, and one more thing. Who here reads this book, and lives in NZ or Australia? Of people from there actually read my book that is.

Okay. Bye now.

I mean it.

No more procrastinating.

Get commenting.

Thank you.

Bye!