Apologies

SO SORRY GUYS School started and stuff came up! I will update asap! Btw have you read chapter 450!!!!! *Dies from fan girling over zervis* Btw..if you want me to add Zervis, comment!

Mavis breathed in and out carefully as she watched the Black Wizard sleep peacefully on the cot. The room was empty, clear of any patients or guild members per her command. His chest rose and fell per every breath he took, his midnight locks covered his face, his pointy chin looked more prominent than usual because of his pale complexion. Mavis sighed tiredly, she didn't have the heart to wake him up. But, if she wanted a chance to speak with him on her own, she'd have to do it quickly, Natsu was growing impatient. Erza and Lucy barely contained him as it is. If she waited too long, he could simply enter his demonic form and barge right in... Suddenly, Zeref took a sharp breath, he scrunched up as if he was in pain. Drops of sweat developed on his forehead. He violently twisted as if he was struggling. Suddenly, he knifed up, his black eyes wide and horrified. Gripped his chest, he fell back onto the cot. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he clenched his teeth holding back a scream. Mavis's features softened in sympathy.

Groaning, Zeref rolled his head over in her direction, his eyebrows raised in surprise,

"Mavis?"

"Zeref..."

Even if he couldn't see Mavis, he knew she was there. He could sense her watching him. He took in a deep breath...

"How long were you here?

"For a while...I didn't want to wake you. How are you feeling?" she replied.

Zeref looked down at his chest, the bandage looked new.

"I'll live..." He groaned, "What brings you to visit me?"

Mavis' face morphed into a serious expression, "You're at the mercy of Fairy Tail, Zeref. Natsu brought you here to Polyursica, the healer of our guild."

"Our..."

Mavis ignored Zeref's confused expression, "I know who you are Zeref, your real name is Zeref Dragneel and you are Natsu's older brother, who is somehow a demon as well as a human. Last week, on August 14, you saved Natsu's and possibly his friends lives. You placed your life on the table, you risked yourself to keep him alive. You–"

"No, here you are incorrect," Zeref interrupted, "The sword Sarre threw wouldn't have killed me."

Mavis shook her head, "It would have disabled you for eternity. If it weren't for Polyursica, you'd never would fully heal."

"I know that Mavis." Zeref hissed.

"Really? You act as if you know everything there is!" Mavis fumed, "Then please care to explain why your curse was lifted when you took that blow intended for Natsu!"

Zeref only glared in response. She scowled back. Neither blinked.

"Fine..." Zeref broke the silence, "I didn't know it wasn't going to kill me, until it hit me. Happy now!"

Mavis placed her ghostly hand over Zeref's injury, "Let go of your stubbornness Zeref, it will only hurt you."

"I. Am. Not. Stubborn." Zeref attempted to sit up but fell down instantly.

Mavis slipped a giggle, "You're so silly. You're as stubborn and determined as your brother, I can't believe I haven't noticed the resemblance before."

"Haha, very funny." Scoffed back the Black Wizard.

BANG

"LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!" Someone shouted.

"NATSU, NO! REMEMBER WHAT FIRST MASTER SAID!"

"Natsu?" Zeref's features relaxed.

"Yes, he is very impatient to talk to you, I guess I have to hurry... now Zeref..."

Zeref looked back to the spot where he suspected Mavis was.

"I made a decision."

"Are you still going to annihilate me?" Zeref cut her off.

"No, your actions confused me. You acted out of a feeling I long lost hope you still retained...love..."

Surprised, Zeref raised an eyebrow, "And how do you know that, how would you know that? What if I did it for myself? Only Natsu can kill me. If he was de–"

Mavis quickly grabbed a wet towel off the bedside table and slapped Zeref across his face.

"YOU ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOT I EVER MET!" She shouted at the dazed wizard, "DON'T YOU REALIZE THE REASON THE CURSE LEFT YOU?BECAUSE YOU SACRIFICED YOUR LIFE COMMITTING A SELFLESS DEED!"

Suddenly, Mavis dropped the towel, realizing what she just had done.

"OH NO! I AM SO SORRY!" Tears welled up in her eyes.

Shaking his head, Zeref placed a bandaged hand to his red cheek, "Don't get upset, you're right, I am a complete moron. And I think I needed that."

Mavis wiped a tear from her wet cheeks, "It was still wrong."

Sighing, Zeref looked at his fingers, "What is your decision?"

"Y–"

BOOM

The oak door flew open, exposing a very angry Natsu.

"NATSU NO!" Lucy ran up and grabbed his arm, trying to hold him back.

"Oi, Lucy! They talked for over half an hour! I need to talk to Zeref!" Natsu tried to wriggle out of the blonde's grip.

"Mhm." Mavis cleared her throat, "Natsu, I told you to wait. I need to speak with Zeref first."

Natsu was about to argue only to be cut off by a very angry Erza.

"NATSU! WHAT HAS FIRST MASTER TOLD YOU!"

"To... wait..." Natsu shook in fear.

"YES! AND YOU DISOBEYED THE FIRST MASTER!" A sword materialized in her hand as a dark aura surrounded her.

"There they go again..." Lucy scooted away.

"PREPARE TO BE PUNISHED!" Erza lunged at Natsu.

"AHHHHHHH!"

"...as I was saying..." Mavis continued as if nothing was happening around her.

CRASH

BOOM

"GET OUT TROUBLE MAKERS! I HATE ALL HUMANS!"

"BUT I NEED TO SEE ZEREF-NII!"

"HE IS IN NO STATE TO SEE ANYONE! NOW GO! I HATE HUMANS!"

"Uhhhhh..." Mavis gave Zeref a strained smile.

He blinked in responce, his face unreadable.

"So about your decision..." He asked awkwardly.

Mavis took in a deep breathe, "I WANT YOU TO JOIN FAIRY TAIL!"

Zeref fainted.