Wounds

Since it is Zervis week, Mavis will be in the story for a little bit, but not play a big role...for now. The new arc has begun! It's very phycological. Next arc (I have already started planning it) will have a lot more action for you action lovers. Oh...and Sarre will be back *Starts laughing evilly*

I want you guys to vote, do you think Gray and Zeref should be best buds? If not then with Who Zeref should be best buds other then Natsu?

Oh, and I will be placing my Zervis story for the week here, I mentioned in the summary that this book will contain other stories. How you enjoy my poem.

The door flew open, "WE'RE BACK!"

Everyone in the guild turned towards the door way. Natsu had a huge grin plastered on his face. Walking out of the shadows a man, or boy, or something in between placed next to Natsu. He looked to be no older then 17, wearing the outfit that Natsu, Mavis and Lucy bought earlier. It outlines his figure, making him appear tall and strong. His hair was pitch black, so were his eyes. Zeref stiffly stood next to his brother, as if not sure what to do.

"Hello!" Mirajane waved from the bar, "You must be Zeref, it's good to meet you."

Zeref looked at her, a shocked expression formed on his face.

"Hello." he said, his voice barely a whisper.

"How long are you going to stand there?" Mavis appeared behind him.

He swung his head over his shoulder to her direction.

"Should I come in?"

"..." Mavis didn't say anything, she wanted to face palm herself, but refrained from doing so. Even if Zeref was good at hiding his emotions, she could tell he was nervous. She could sense it. When Mavis approached Zeref, he cocked an eyebrow at her. Without warning, she lightly pushed him in. Or so she thought. He stumbled as his boot caught on a wooden board.

"KYA!" He fell face first into the floor in a very ungraceful manner. His expression morphing into a pained expression. Literal spirals appeared where his eyes were.

Laughter broke throughout the room. The ice broke.

Zeref looked up and glared at Mavis.

"What was this for?"

Mavis skipped right by, ignoring him.

Gray suppressed a chuckle, Zeref could look as cute as he wanted but it didn't matter to Gray, he was still the root of all the problems, all of Gray's problems. Gray jumped out of his seat at the bar and walked out.

"So let me get this straight," Gajeel slid out from his bench and walked over to Zeref, "This puny bastard is the infamous Black Wizard?"

Zeref gawked at Gajeel, "What?"

"I'm serious, how can you possibly be the Black Wizard, you don't intimidate me at all."

"I wasn't trying too..."

"Don't matter," Gajeel patted Zeref on the head, a smirk pulled at his lips, "You're so tiny that I could fit you in my bag, you're tinier then Salamander."

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!" Natsu shouted

at Gajeel.

Zeref glanced up at Natsu, and realization hit him, he was indeed 1/2 an inch shorter then Natsu. A horrified expression formed on his face.

"I'm not tiny, I'm average..." he mumbled.

"That's what they call short people these days? Hell yes you are tiny." Gajeel completely ignored Natsu, "I'll call you munchkin."