Zeref of Fairy Tail

CHAPTER 451!!!! WAAAAHHHHHH POOR ZEREF DOESNT HAVE ENOUGH LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! Here is the new chapter, happy laughs!

"When is he going to wake..."

"Natsu, be patient, don't forget that he's been through a lot. Especially with Mavis dropping the bomb..."

"And he is still injured..."

Zeref's eyelids fluttered.

"I still can't believe First Master invited him into the guild! It's Zeref!"

"Gray, First Master knows what she is doing. Plus he saved our lives,

we own him!"

"Yeah Ice Princess! And he is not all that bad, he's just a big softie, and a bit of

a cry baby!"

"Oi, what right do you have in this conversation! Or have you forgotten about Tartarous!"

Heavy silence filled the room as Gray's words sunk in. Natsu opened his mouth to retort but shut it again and looked away from Gray's piercing gaze.

Zeref decided that it was the time to wake up. He opened his eyes, taking in

his surroundings.

"You're awake!" The previous somber look was replaced by a huge smile.

Zeref slowly let his eyes drift at the faces of his brother's companions.

A blonde and brown eyed girl stood close to Natsu, she watched him in a curious yet cautious manner. A scarlet haired woman loomed over the two in her clad Heart Kruz armor. Right beside her stood a young girl, she was smiling brightly at him. In a corner far away from the cot stood a half-naked man, he glared at Zeref with suspicion and scorn.

"Is he okay?" The girl walked up to Zeref and placed her hand to his forehead. He drew back sharply.

"I...I'm sorry..." She faltered.

Zeref's eyes widened in realization.

"No...it's not your fault. It's just that I don't want to hurt you."

The girl cocked an eyebrow,

"My curse...kills those who get too close to me."

"I thought the curse was gone?"

"Oh, right...I had the curse for over 400 years, it's instinctive for me to try to keep my distance."

"Oh..."

At that, the half-naked man left the room.

"Like I'd believe that crap! Not wanting to hurt anyone, please, explain Deliora, explain the demons you created! Explain Natsu!" Snarled Gray to himself as he left Polyursica's for the guild.

"How you feeling?" asked the blonde who introduced herself as Lucy.

Zeref bit his lip not knowing what to say. He could say he was nervous, but about what?

"Fine I guess..."

"You guess?" The red head exclaimed, "Maybe all you need is some

strawberry cake!"

Before Zeref could process her words, a dish materialized in her hands. The dish held a white cake topped with white frosting and straw berry bits. A fork appeared in her other hand. She cut a piece off and stuffed it into Zeref's open mouth. Zeref nearly choked.

"There, feel better?"

To her utter horror, Zeref grabbed hold of his mouth, his face turning green. Then, he snatched a napkin off the bed side table and spit the contents out.