Chapter 7: Sectionals

Sofia walked into the choir room and took a seat next to Rory

Sofia walked into the choir room and took a seat next to Rory. "Hey," she said, smiling.

"Hello Sofia," he responded. Sofia grabbed her phone and noticed a text from her sister, Santana.

Santana: hey little S, I'm going to be in Lima to help with sectionals.

Sofia grinned as she read the text. She quickly sent a reply saying how excited she was to see her sister.

Sugar walked to the doorway of the choir room and became irritated. Sugar walked into the room with her hair straight, a high end purse hanging off the inside of her elbow, and a fresh new tan. "That is my seat," Sugar formed, once she was standing in front of Sofia.

"I didn't know there was assigned seats," Sofia smirked.

"Get lost," Sugar hissed. "Sorry, aspergers," she added while pointing to her face.

"Whatever," mumbled Sofia and she got up and took a seat next to Ryder, the latter smiling as she sat next to him.

"All right, do you realize, standing before you are legends? Any single one of these guys could be President of the United States one day," Finn spoke when he sat down next to Artie. Glee club alumni were standing and facing the New Directions.

"I don't know about that," Artie whispered.

"And lucky for us, they've agreed to help us," Finn carried on, ignoring Artie's comment.

"Hang with the new chumps and see if some of our sheer awesomeness doesn't rub off on you. It will," Puck noted as he stood next to Mike Chang.

"When you hear your name, pair up. Puck, you're with your brother," Puck smirked as Finn spoke and he walked over to sit next to Jake. "Mike, you're with Ryder. Santana, you're with your sister and Marley," at this Sofia and Marley walked over to Santana. Santana leaned over and gave a hug to her little sister with a small smile gracing her lips. She turned and smiled at Marley, glad to have to mentees. "Kitty and Isabella, you're with Quinn," Finn continued the pairs. Kitty was so excited she went over and wrapped her arms around Quinn. She glared at Isabella because she had to share Quinn as a mentor. "And lastly, Wade and Abby, Mercedes."

Now, you're mentors are here to help you with whatever you need: singing, dancing-," Finn was cut off by Quinn.

"Birth control," she confessed. Kitty giggled and her eyes never left Quinn and Sofia scoffed at this.

"You're so funny and self-deprecating. We're so much alike," Kitty babbled.

"Wanky," Sofia and Santana remarked at the same time resulting in the two sisters to give each other a low-five.

"The worst mistake that we can make is to underestimate our competition. The Warblers are ruthless this year," Finn interjected. Sofia frowned as she started to get worried and nervous for sectionals. "Blaine and Marley will handle our duet, and for the showstopper we're doing Gangnam Style," Finn stated the song that the New Directions would sing.