Chapter 35: A Wedding

Sofia's face scrunched up in disgust as she listened to Brittany's mother tell everyone that she was born in the barn everyone was standing in

Sofia's face scrunched up in disgust as she listened to Brittany's mother tell everyone that she was born in the barn everyone was standing in. Sofia looked to her mother to see her reaction. Her mother, Camila, had her jaw dropped at this and scanned the barn in disgust.

"That story's insane," Santana's mother commented.

"And not at all disturbing," Sofia agreed.

"Listen, I'm so happy. That makes me very happy. I could not be happier. I've got my three moms and future bffs together at last and my little sister by my side, and I think, babe this is the perfect place to get married," Santana told everyone as she directed the last part to Brittany.

"Well, it could be fun. I can work with this," Maribel, Santana's mother, said with Camila agreeing.

Sofia tilted her head as she looked around the barn. "I'm sure we could make it look better."

"And less smelly," Camila mentioned.

"As your official wedding planner, I'll be there to make sure it's perfect and while this isn't exactly what I was picturing either, Mrs. Lopez, I do think this place has some potential," Artie said as he rolled around the barn.

***

Sofia stood with Kitty, Mercedes, Tina, and Sam as they tried to take a picture together but Sam kept ruining every picture Tina took.

"Sam!" The girls scolded him. Sofia giggled as Mercedes hit Sam on the back of his head. Tina quickly took another picture before Sam started to goof off again.

Sofia ran off after the picture and saw Abby walking with Roderick with a Cheshire smile finding its way to Sofia's lips. She winked at Abby causing the girl to blush. Sofia walked inside the barn and looked around at all the twinkling lights. "You are being requested by Brittany," someone said from behind Sofia. She whipped around to find Mike Chang with his arm extended in the direction she was to go. Sofia was curious as to what Brittany wanted with her and followed after Mike.

Mike opened the door to the room and let Sofia in and closed the door once she was in the dressing room. "You summoned me?" Sofia called out.

Brittany appeared into Sofia's view. "Yes, I have a surprise for you, Little Sister."

"And what is that?" Sofia asked with caution.

"I saw how sad you have been lately and it's really been dragging everyone else's mood down too. So I wished to a rainbow and Rory the Leprechaun appeared," Brittany swung her arms to another door. A figure stood there and walked into view.

Rory Flanagan stood right next to Brittany. "Hello, darling," Rory smiled and Sofia didn't wait any longer as she ran into his arms.

"My work here is done. Now I must go help Klaine," Brittany smiled and left the room.

"What are you doing here?" Sofia pulled away slightly with her hands resting on Rory's forearms.

"Brittany called me and invited me to Santana and her's wedding and she told me that you would also be here.

"Is that why you didn't answer when I called you?" Sofia asked.

"I was on a plane but believe me when I tell you that I would've answered the moment I saw your name on my phone. I hadn't stopped thinking about you," Rory looked down at Sofia.

"I haven't stopped thinking about you either, Leprechaun," Sofia murmured as she pulled Rory down to her level and placed her lips to his.

***

After the weddings, Sofia sat next to her mother and Abuela. "Alright, everyone, so, uh, at this time, we would normally be serving dinner. But, um, before we do that, we have a gift for each and everyone of you. So, in case you're basic and you don't know, OTP stands for one true pairing. And I've been lucky enough to find mine with Brittany. And Kurt and Blaine were lucky to find each other. And so in the spirit of everyone here finding their OTP, please join us on the dance floor and let's get this party started," Santana announced to everyone. Sofia grabbed her hat off the table and placed it on her head and ran over to the dance floor and danced with Kitty and Abby.

Sofia plopped down next to Rory as the mothers walked up on stage to sing as the Trebletones performed with them. Sofia cheered as watched them dance and watched her mother sing and dance.

After the performance Santana's mother grabbed onto her and pulled her up from her seat and yanked her up on stage. "Sofia and I have a little surprise for Santana," Maribel spoke from in front of Sofia. "I used to sing Selena to you every night and we would dance around in the living room and you would be dressed up like a princess."

"This is for you hermana," Sofia grinned right before the music started. "I could lose my heart tonight if you don't turn and walk away cause the way I feel I might lose control and let you stay cause I could take you in my arms and never let go," Sofia sang as she watched Santana smile and pull Brittany out on the dance floor.

"I could fall in love with you, (baby) I could fall in love with you, (baby)," Sofia continued and locked her eyes onto Rory, who was sitting by Abby and Roderick.

"And I know it's not right and I guess I should try to do what I should do," Maribel sang and winked at Santana, who mouthed out a thank you to the two.

"But I could fall in love, fall in love with you, (baby) I could fall in love with you, (baby)," Sofia took over as she watched Blaine and Kurt join the dance floor.