Chapter 24: The End of Twerk

Rory walked into the choir room and saw that everyone was on their phones laughing

Rory walked into the choir room and saw that everyone was on their phones laughing. He plopped down next to Sofia with Abby on the other side of her. "What's the craic?" Rory asked his accent to thick to understand.

"Dude, no one knows what you are saying," Artie informed from the other side of Abby who had rested her head in her hands.

"Bologna, chicks dig accents," Rory smiled. He turned to face Sofia, "Right?"

Sofia looked up from the video she was watching and grinned at Rory. "Of course," Sofia agreed and kissed him on the cheek. "But watch this video of Blaine twerking," Sofia grabbed onto Rory's arm and thrusted her phone in his face to show him the video Tina sent her.

"Blaine this is nothing to be embarrassed about," Mr. Schue beamed.

"Yes, it is," Sam nodded his head, laughing. Sofia couldn't help but agree with him as placed her head on Rory's shoulder.

"That's a twerk fail gawker nightmare," Blaine cringed from the back row of the choir room.

"If this is turning into what I think it's turning into, I just want to say that it's physically impossible for me to twerk," Artie announced.

"I beg to differ," Kitty smirked causing Sofia to snort. 

"Guys, look how you're all riveted by that video. That's the kind of reaction we need from the judges if we're gonna one-up Throat Explosion at nationals. We need to edge up our America's sweetheart image a bit. Show the judges that we're not afraid to rebel," Marley interrupted Mr. Schue.

"Mr. Schue, what if some of us don't know how to twerk?" Marley bashfully said tucking hair behind her ear.

"Have no fear, your twerk-torial is here. Hey, and if you can all dance like Blaine did in that video, we are gonna need a bigger trophy case.

***

Sofia, Rory, and Abby stood next to each other in the choir room as everyone yelled over each other. Abby sat down and covered her ears. "Guys, guys, what's going on?" Mr. Schue rushed into the choir room.

"Did you not see Principle Sylvester's latest 'Sue's Corner'? Jake turned to Mr. Schue. "She's trying time take away our God-given right to twerk, Mr. Schue, and it's bullcrap!"

"I think what we're all feeling, Mr. Schue, is that we were really into something with this whole twerking at nationals thing," Artie spoke up next.

Sofia started to zone out and plopped down next to her best friend, Abby. She still had her hands covering her ears and her elbows were resting on top of her knees. Sofia reached out and poked Abby in the cheek. Abby glared up at her and and removed her hands off her ears.

Rory pulled up on the girl's arms to get them to stand back up and to draw their attention back to Mr. Schue. Mr. Schue ran out the choir room door as he staring singing "Blurred Lines".