Chapter 1- Day 1- Love addiction

Nicki POV
"Bitch if you love me then bring your ass over here and stop acting like I'm doing you wrong. I'm the only one here for you so fucking act like it and cook me some damn food I'm hungry," my boyfriend Derrick yelled at me." Okay," I replied " don't okay bitch just go do it,". I always wonder and ask myself why I'm still here but to answer you and my question its because I don't have no place else to go. This the only home I have the only place I can stay. I have nobody my parents died when I was 14 and I'm 26 right now." I don't want none of that shit cook me some damn fried chicken bitch what the fuck is that shit anyway," He said then slapped me across my face." Why," I asked him holding my hands on my face." Why what," " why you be abusing me," I said crying." I'm sorry baby I'm just want you to listen to me and do the right thing that's all," Derrick told me giving me a hug. Then I gave him a kiss on his lips." Okayy," I said to him getting the chicken out the freezer. Then he went back into the living room. I have to say I do love him its just that he abuse me so much. But he say he just do it to make me do the right thing. I never had a love conversation with my mother I never had a chance. And my father never taught me the different between a man and a boy. So I don't know if I'm doing the right thing but I feel like I'm doing the right thing staying here so I can have a place to stay.