Chapter 5- Day 5- Pain and Love

Nicki POV
I got up and hurried to cook Derrick some dinner because he hate it when I don't have dinner already on the table for him when he makes it home. I started cooking macaroni, white rice, ribs, collar greens, and corn bread. Then when I put those on the stove I checked on the red velvet cake in the oven, Derrick's favorite. Meanwhile I waited for the food to get done, so I made up the bed and cleaned the room. By the time I got done the food was ready and I put the cake on the counter. Then fixed our plates and placed it on the table." Ahh shit Nicki cooked me some good ass food...ahhh shit and my favorite cake come over here and give me a kiss," Derrick said when he walked in pulling me close giving me a kiss." I knew you will like it bae," I told him smiling." Yes I do and I'm sorry for making you sleep on the couch," he explained." Its okay I just wish you would stop hurting me and see that I have deep feelings for you," I told him." Bitch chill out I'm not hurting your ass you hurting yourself for doing the stupidest shit..and that's good to know," Derrick said sitting down stuffing his face." Ohh I'm sorry," I responded." You better be and don't say that dumb ass shit again nobody got time for that lovey dubby shit, sit down bitch and eat," he yelled with a mouth full of food. I sat done and started eating.

_LovelyTytiana
_Vote
_Comment
_Love ya❤