Chapter 15- Day 30- Is It True

Nicki POV
I am tired of being in this jail I'm ready to be free." Nicki you have a visitor," the police guard told me. She opened the jail and I walked out. "Where you taking me," I asked her because we passed by the visistor area. Someone need a lil help with something. She opened the door and their was a officer pulling off his belt. Then the women left out and left me with that man. He pulled me up close to him and started kissing me all over my body." Stop what are you doing," I asked confused." Shut up, do you want to get out of jail and of you do then if I need you to help me out you come and you'll be out by next week," he said slapping me pulling my jumper off. I couldn't lie I really did wanted to get out so I just let him inside without a word being said.

---------------

I left out and the women took me to my jail cell and I fell asleep thinking about what I just did and was he really telling me the truth about letting me get out next week.

Officer POV
I really like that girl she got a nice ass body. She might have to stay for a few Kore weeks until I get tired of her ass." Thanks officer Kelly," " you welcome sir," she said leaving out.