Chapter 7- Day 7- Gon n Get ur Money

Nicki POV
I got done doing all my hygienes. Then I started puttiing on my pussy Kat costume ready to slide down that damn pole to get my money. I got the card to the room and was on my way to the club. When I finally made it I went straight to the manager." Excuse me I was wondering can I work here I really need a job," I begged the man." Well you do have a fat ass...and a girl need to gon and get your money so I guess you will be starting today," he told me." Yes sir," I replied thankful then went to the back to get prepared." Umm we have a problem ma'am you need a stage name," a women came up and asked me."Emotional panther," I told the women. What made me choose that name was because it explains and shows that I have so much feelings in side of me that no one understands. Also the name emotional panther shows that I may look strong but I have so much emotions in side of me."Emotional Panther," the women called my name to report to the stage.

Nicki POV
I was shy as fuck when I walked onto that stage it was a lot of men and women just starring. When the song started to play I blocked the audience out. Then closed my eyes and took a breath in and exhale out. It felt so good to be able to exhale because of the shit I been through. When I finally was able to do what I gotta do to make my money. I spent around the pole and started dropping my ass down low. When I got all the way into it I was turnt. I started clapping my ass. Men started putting money in my bra and in every place else. I even started doing tricks on the pole I never thought I was capable of doing.
When it was my time to get off the stage I picked up all my money and put it in the bucket. And let me tell you it was a lot of damn money." You did hellah good out there emotional panther.. Welcome to the club," some stripper told me looking at my ass." Thanks," I said walking off.

_LovelyTytiana
_Vote
_Comment
_Love ya❤