Chapter 8- Day 8- it's hard to get away from a thug

Nicki POV
My second day at work and I'm actually making good money here." Hey lil mama come twerk some for me," a guy said holding a hundred dollar bill in his hand. I went over to his chair and turnt my ass to his face and starting twerking dropping it low for him. Then I went between his legs and started moving my left butt cheek up and down. Then dropped straight into a split." Damnnnnn ma you want to go to a private room....I'll had another hundred to your money ma," he whispered to me in my ear." No I don't do private room I'm sorry," I whispered into his ear. Then grabbed the hundred out of his hand and walked my way to the bar and had a seat." Well well well look here the bitch who thought she could leave without saying any goodbye or nothing," Derrick said squeezing my hand. Damn I thought I wasn't never gonna run into him never again but I guess I was wrong. I threw my drink into his face and ran while he chased after me. It was hard for me to run in heels but I was running as fast as I can. Until I tripped and fell. Then Derrick stand over me." Bitch you want to leave then leave but next time you'll have no choice," he yelled. Then spit on me then started punching me like I was a man in my face. After he ran off I couldn't move I could barely even breathe. So I just laid there abused and spitted on.

_LovelyTytiana
_Comment
_Vote
_Love ya❤