Chapter 3- Day 3- After one thing

Nicki POV
I made it all the way down the street until I got stopped by a dude." What's up shawty, can I get your number," he asked me " nahhh I gotta go to work," I said continuing to walk." Aye bitch I asked you for your number so I get what I want," he said pulling me close." Stop," I yelled at him but he didn't. The man started kissing me and squeezing my cheeks." You looking so damn fine with them work clothes on girl let me see how it look off of ya," he said pulling my shirt off. I started screaming loud enough for someone can hear me, but no one did, no one came to help me from this man who was just taking every piece of me. Right outside in public he didn't even care. He just tooked it snatched everything off of me and threw it on to the ground. I felt filthy, disgusted, nasty, I felt sore. I couldn't get away from him he nailed me down to the ground with his hands. And I couldn't make any type of movement. Until he left me there exposed and in pain. I guess he got what he wanted huh. I ran to the house with my clothes on even though it was torn and had rips." Derrick I .. I just got raped," I ran into the room and told him." Ok well go get in the shower and go back to sleep when you get out," Derrick told me laying back down." Okay," I replied." And not in here on the couch," he said to me.

_LovelyTytiana
_Vote
_Comment
_Love ya❤