What happens next?

Mickeys POV

I stayed at the Neals. And everything floated on just like normal. Summer was just around the corner. After that I had to go back home again. The thought of it made me sad, although Rhett and Link promised me to keep in touch with me, and that I was welcome back at anytime. But, the promise that made me happier was that my secret was safe with them. We hadn't noticed and side-effects of the bite, until one day.

Since I'd stayed in LA for so long, we made a character the appeared on GMM once a week. Played and written by me. It was a lot of fun, and I found a new, creative side of myself. And one day, I was sitting around, trying to write a script for my character. I sat in a couch and listened to music. A song I found always helped me was The Riddle by Nik Kershaw. I sat next door to Rhett and Links office, and from time to time I could hear them arguing.

" No, you don't get it! I can't have that wig, it'll look weird! " Link shouted.

" But we only have one other blue wig, and it's too short! " Rhett shouted back.

I giggled, it was kinda weird to hear two grown men argue about a blue wig. 

Links POV

Mickey had stayed with us for a long time, and I had seen both the good and bad side of her. I got to know her very well, and so did Rhett, since we spent so much time together at work. And her bite hadn't cause any major side effect, until one day. 

Me and Rhett was arguing about some wig, I can't quite remember why. But it was quite late, almost time to go home. Rhett and his family was coming over for dinner. I drive him back to his place, and then me and Mickey back to ours. Mickey wasn't as tired as she usually was when we got back home. She asked if she could talk to me privately. 

" What's on your mind? " I asked.

" Listen, I've got a bad feeling about tonight. " 

" What are you talking about? It's just Rhett coming over for dinner. " 

" No, it's not the dinner. It... my secret. " She whispered.

" Is something wrong? " I asked.

" Yes, but it includes you, and Rhett. It's a blue moon tonight, meaning that you guys are in great danger if you're not careful. " 

She explained that there was a risk of me and Rhett falling back as bloodwolfes, or even worse. She turning into one. The risk wasn't as high for us, but she was in a high risk state...