Meeting the wife

Carter host
-
-

"Now son, remember. Be gentle, she is a shy girl and we don't want your brutal comments running off our business deals."

The father of Aubrey Bell, Andrew Bell, is one of our biggest stock suppliers in all three of our companies.

Our first company, is home owning.
We get old houses, or new land and build or rebuild houses and sell them.
Second is a comforter and sheet company. We sell top of the line, most expensive, and exclusive bedding.
Lastly is hair care.
Shampoo, conditioner, gel, hair growth, leave in, deep conditioner.
We sell it all.

I wasn't expecting a beautiful woman, I was preparing myself for a woman without the looks.

I had looked into her file, she had all AP and honor classes, yet never went to college to use those credits.
Seems stupid to me...

If you are having to arrange a marriage for your daughter, it means she can't get a man without help, and we know why...

The door bell rang throughout the house,"They are here, remember what I said" he stared into my eyes.

My father opened the door and I was meet with Andrew Bell.
"Hello Mr.Bell, nice to see you." My father outstretched his hand and  I did the same.

"Hello Mr. Host, this is my daughter Aubrey." He took a step over to reveal his daughter.

She had long beautiful legs, and yet she was quite tiny, and long light brown hair that hid her face.

As they walked in I noticed how Mr. Bell slightly nudged Aubrey. She gave him a side glance and nodded her head.

As we entered the kitchen where lunch would be served I was able to see her face as she slowly looked up.

She was breath taking.

She had slight light brown freckles sprinkled very lightly along her cheeks and button nose, and her lips...

"...wouldn't you Carter?"
I cleared my throat and nodded my head along to whatever they had just said.

"Great."
I turned back to Aubrey, she fiddled with her light pink nail polish, picking at it. Her eyes roamed around the kitchen as we went to sit down.

She had wide eyes that soaked in every detail of our home.

But not before she looked at me...

Her eyes wondered to every part of my body. She tilted her head slightly from time to time and gave small smiles at certain things, her eyes met mine as she flushed a dark red.

God I could already tell she was way to shy. How am I supposed to marry her?

She hasn't talked once this whole meet up and she agrees with everything her father says. I mean I need a woman who complies to my commands, but really?

She will be so uninteresting.
I could see it now.

Maybe I could have a mistress...