Chapter-11

Cole's POV.

(BET YOU DIDNT SEE THIS ONE COMING)

Logan's in control. How am I supposed to withdraw him now ? I can't be this close to her. Hell I can't mark her or she would be stuck with a monster like me for the rest of her life. I can't have that.

Logan... please. Don't do this. We can't hurt her like this. She deserves better then us. I try to reason with my wolf.

'She is our mate. I am not about to let her go because of some of your stupid insecurities. If I have to be in control for the rest of our lives just to keep her here.... with us.... I will' he says.

This is going nowhere. If she is to be with us she needs to know about us. Our past. Everything. I don't think I am ready to do it yet. Or will ever be. Logan, she deserves better then us. Not someone with a loose temper. Someone who can love her. Truly. And as much as it hurts, Josh can do that. He can love her. He will give her the life she deserves.

'NO' he roars.

"Now... where were we ?" He purrs to her.

She looks up at us a little bewildered and then as the realisation sets in she glares at me.

"Cole... let me go" she gritts.

"Wrong number, baby... try again" Logan smirks.

"Let him be in control." She is loosing it fast now.

"Not until I mark you" he says as he dips his head to her neck. I'll be damned if I say she didn't smell like feast. I thinks this won't be a bad thing, would it ?

"Whats your name ?" She asks distracting him. Good distraction is all I need.

"Logan..."He replies.

"Logan" she repeats but with extra twist in her tongue.

He grunts but she uses this opportunity to l kick me in the manhood. I immediately bend down as I realise Logan, gave up control and left me to deal with the pain.

Bastard.

'You know me too well'

She hops off the bed and goes for the door. Even though I know it... I don't go after her. When Logan realises this he take control again and is in front of her in a blink. He looks hurt. He is hurt. I would be too.

But what spikes me is the longing and hurt too in her eyes.

"Is it so bad to be my mate ?" Logan asks sadly and doesn't bother hiding the desperation in his voice.

She looks away but answers nonetheless, "there are somethings, Logan that are best kept hidden. If you were to mark me today it would kill me to know that there is a possibility of you running for the hills if you ever came to know about my past. You are my mate. And my first instinct is to save you. I am sorry. I can't hurt you and me like this...."

She walks away and out of the door.

Past... huh ?

'You thinking what I am thinking ?'

Yes

'Then there's only one person who seems to know about it'

Josh.

He gives me back control because he know I can make Josh talk.

Josh. You won't even know what hit you.