Chapter 19

If anyone can guide me as to how to put bold and italics while writing onn computer would be great. 

Cole's POV

We have already searched all the ten sex clubs in his list. i don't even want to  start with how many times i have been groped or almost raped. Seriously? The other names on his list were murder places and all those places where there was a demon present claiming. None. Therewere none. Where else could he keep her? James is driving the car now. He is just as disappointed as I am.

We are back on our way to the pack house defeated. My mind took this time to open up my ppandora's box of memories. I remember sneaking down to a church in the city in hopes of finding path and peace like many humans claim to. I never worked but I still kept going everyday because something kept drawing me there. After my fiasco with killing Russell and my mom i stopped going. I believed that if i can't help me, how can he? That chruch isolated now. No one goes there. The last pastor was claimed to have raped girls repeatedly. He was arrested and jailed and everyone stopped visiting the church. It was considered unholy now. And we were passing right by it. Unholy. I startled with a jerk. James turned his head towrdsme when i said, "Stop the car" 

He pulled without questions. As soon as the car was aligned i ran off without cloinng the car door behind me. After a moment or two i heard lots of footsteps flowing me. Well no offense but we did bring an army here. I open the door and i see Ashley being beaten by a bat by not one but three men. i lost it then and there.   How can they do this to a girl? i take huge steps towards the man who looks like is incharge and turn him bby his shoulder. i am about to punch the living daylights out if him and iget a good look at his face and i stop. How could it be? He was dead.

Ashley's POV

I have already given up on life as i know it. These people here have  been beating me continously since the last one day. I am about to blackout when i see a face i have been dying to see. Cole. He is here. But i can't  hold on any longer and my limbs give out. 

When i waake up it is already night time and moon is shininng very brightly in the sky.What happened? i guess this is what heaven feels like. "You are alive, not dead" a gruff voice breaks my train of thoughts. I look around and sppot Cole cramped in a chair clearly very small for his built. An unplanned giggle escapes my mouth and he nnarrows his eyes at me. i stop immediately. okay then.

"How am i alive?" i ask. He hesitates but chooses to answer anyway.

"I killed the man who kidnapped you" he says monotonously

"who was he? and  why did he kidnap me?" I ask

"He was..... uh.... Amelia's Mate"

"What?" Cole litrerally Flinches from my outburst.

"Okay. Calm Down. I will tell you everything"

"You Better"

"He wasn't killed. Clyde wasn't killed by Amelia's.... acting mate. He was an explorer. So he shifted his soul to another body. When Russell was killing him he mooved bodies and at that time he went limp in his original body. So when Russell thought that Clyde was dead he stopped hitting him.clyde wasn't injured much that time. When he came back to  his original body he saw Amelia was kidnapped and being held captive. He had been planning to kill Russell for a while but he lost it when i killed not only Russell but Amelia too. So he wanted to excat revenge on me by killing you. He must've done his research on you before capturing you. He knew excatly where to hide you so i wouldn't find you and he kept....beating you so you wouldn't be left alone torealise you were in an old church. It wasn't excatly completly  unholy since it had been achurch for years. If  you wouldv'e tried hard enough you would've been able to draw power."

i let it all sink in me. Wow. Cole was afraid of this and this is excatly what happened. But i still have a question, "How do you know he really is dead? How do you know he hasn't jumped bodies this time too?"

"Good Question. Well let's just say I took care of it. You don't need to orry your pretty little mind for  it."

I frown but comply. He is right. But where does that leave us?

"Cole...."

"Don't" he interrupts "We are going to give this a cance and see how it goes. If it fails we will give it another chance and another chance. But i m not letting you go now. I know how i felt wheni saw you being beaten. Breaking the mate bond might not affect youbut it affects me greatly and i am once again going to be my selfish self and keep you here with me or my sanity. I will tie you to my bed if i have too. Don't test me. Am i clear?"

I gulp even though i feel a pool of liquid.... down... there. That was so HOT. And cute. i realise i haven''t answered him yet and i saw in a small voice,"Crystal". A small smile tugs at his lips and i smile a full blown ne forgetting the acheness and soreness of my litrerally battered body. Maybe this isn't a bad ting afterall.

Should i post an Epilouge? And please check out my other story\one-shot called "Zurieun". It is completed. And please tell mr your views on it.