Chapter 2

Blossom's POV.

I sat on my bed, heading for the shower. Its a new today huh? I took out my clothes and started showering in the bathroom.

When i came out, i took out a book from my shelf and started reading, seating beside the window.

I look out at the sky. I frown. I open the window and placed my book on the seat. I look down the window and saw 2 knights talking to eachother, smirking.

I frown and look back at the sky.

Please let there be no chaos today.

Buttercup's POV.

I sat in the dining hall, eating my french toast with pancake, soup and syrup.

I have a huge apetite everytime i wake up, so i tend to eat alot during breakfast.

When i drank my soup, i spit it out.

Its hot!

"Buttercup, don't spit it out like that!"

That is what Mum said.

As usual, she nags at my manners.

I look at the soup and stare at it.

What can i do to make it cold?

I look at my hands and a idea popped in my head.

Of course!

I place my hand infront of the soup and wind started flowing out. Making the soup cold of course.

I smiled. And started eating.

Bubbles's POV.

Soon, it was getting dark, i sat in my room, playing my violin. I heard shoutings outside my window. I rush to open the door when an army of soldiers were outside the gate.

A bang was heard behind my door. I whip my head around and saw my mother there.

She rush to me and pulled my hand, running.

"Mother, what is going on?"

"I will tell you later, right now, i need to bring you to a safe place."

"What about Father!"

She kept quiet.

What is going on?!

Buttercup's POV.

I was pushed into a dark room with a candle inside and a door at the other side.

I look at Mum and gave her the worried face.

She gave me a cloak, a belt with a 2 daggers strap to it, a pair of white boots, a grean necklace with a green crystal clear pearl and a pouch full of money.

"Quickly, change!"

I quickly put on the cloak and the belt and change my slippers with the white boots, Mum tieing the necklace around my neck.

When she finished, she tied the pouch to my belt and said "Go through that door, you will reach the outside of the castle, when you go out, quickly run to the Great Garden!"

"But-"

"Now go!"

I widen my eyes.

We heard shoes clanking on to the floor.

I rush to the door and open it, looking behind me, she gave me a smile and closed the door.

"Mum!"

I turn around.

I tied my hair up, place the hood on my head and ran out of the castle.

Blossom's POV.

When i reached the Great Garden, i saw Buttercup and Bubbles there.

"Whats happening?!"

"I don't know!"

"You know what, lets just go to the village!"

"What about our parents?!"

"I don't know but all i know is that we have to run now!"

We look at eachother for 2 seconds and started running to the village.