Valentine's Day Special~

Hey guys! So, i have decided to give you all this special bonus chapter since i have not update in who knows how long it was. Amd i was suppose to ypdate yesterday but i got sick so i couldnt.

Now lets stop talking and continue shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~

Blossick~

I sighed as i placed my books down on the table. I stared at the pile books i placed on the table and sighed again. Why am i doing this again?

Oh right, cause Ms Vandelion wants me to know the WHOLE period of what happen in the olden days.

And by olden days i mean the time when there were knights and horses running around.

I groaned internally and physically, making sure mot to groan so loudly to make too mcuh noise, the librarian is very grumpy here you see.

I made sure to text Buttercup and Bubbles that i wouldn't be home until 9 and started reading.

I don't know when i actually slept cause when i woke up, i noticed that the clock already struck past 9 and the library was about to close.

I hurried and borrow the books before rushing out of the library.

I slowly walked to the bus stop before getting a message on my phone:

From: Brick
To: Me

Meet me at the forest near the school.
ASAP.

I frowned at this.

Why does he want me to come meet him at this time of the day?

I sighed and took the bus to school. I walk to the nearby forest and suddenly got grabbed by a person.

"HMMMPHMHHMPPMH!"

"Shhh..."

I instantly calmed down and saw Brick behind me, grinning at me.

I made a frustrated sound at him and folded my arms.

"Yes, what do you want, Mr Brick Aaron Jojo?" I said in an annoyed tone.

He grinned and pulled my hand while saying "Here, let me show you something."

He pulled me deeper into the forest and showed me a beautiful lake which was reflected by the moonlight.

I widen my eyes at the beautiful sight and slowly smiled to myself.

Brick called my name out and i turned to him, still smiling while saying "Yeah?"

"Place your hand out." He said.

I place my hand out and he took out a bracelet from his pocket and hanged it on me.

I blinked and looked at the bracelet. It had the initials BAJ X BAU and had pink and red crystals. I smiled again and look at Brick as he showed me his bracelet.

"Would you be my Valentine, Ms Blossom Arrisa Utonium?"

I smiled widely and said yes before planting a kiss on his lips.

Today was magical and im not gonna forget it ever.

Boomubbles~

3 days ago~

"Bubbles Ariya Utonium! Pleac vome on stage now!" The judges said through the mic as the speakers blowed.

I hesitatedly walked to the centre of the stage and waited for their question.